Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

this thread is a space for exploited members of the proletariat to post about pooping, using your phone, or staring blankly at a wall for probably less than a living wage. maybe you are posting with your hands under the counter in between customers at OfficeMax. perhaps you are shitposting from a sweltering toilet on a construction site. or, if you’re like me, you’re sitting in a weirdly empty building trying to pretend to do work which you don’t have but have been told you have

work sucks and I think could be good for cspam posters to talk specifically about their lives as blood sacrifices to the Moloch God of Number. what do you do for a living? does it make you want to die?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
every year I don't get at least a cost of living adjustment or actual raise I reduce my productivity by roughly 2%

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

Hello!

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

I’m sitting quietly in a chair for twenty minutes because I have no work to do but I can’t leave yet.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

I'm working from home today which means watching anime

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i'm probably gonna start looking for another job after my vacation in august. it's ok but our benefits are poo poo. and i'll definitely try and look outside of healthcare (i work for an ambulance company) for obvious reasons. i'm sure billing experience can be transferable to other industries

also our california office is staffed with QA people who have no earthly loving idea what they're doing

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

Boss makes a dollar
I make a dime
That's why I poop
On company time

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

I run group at a drug rehab and one of my clients got arrested in the parking lot so I’m here to say: gently caress the war on drugs.

Also since I have nothing to do until 5 I’m just watching Netflix and arguing with chuds on Facebook.

Taintrunner
Apr 10, 2017

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I made a meme at work to post in the succ zone

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
my work schedule today

8:30 - 10:30 Take out garbage and clean bathrooms
10:30 - 12:30 Have a nap in the custodial closet, a new a sack of clean rags got dropped off and it makes a good pillow
12:30 - 1:00 Clock out for lunch, browse twitter for half and hour, clock back in
1:00 - 3:00 Take out garbage and clean bathrooms
3:00 - 5:00 Sneak a few beers from a catering layout and smoke weed behind the dumpsters

stealing company time is fun

Healthy Nut Snack
Mar 23, 2016
Every day I tell my coworkers stories of the pale face devil and the bourgeoisie. I even got a black MAGA guy I work with to flip in favor of M4A. You’d think white collar work would court more leftists, but no, it’s all CHUD’s and neo-cons.

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice
https://twitter.com/dasharez0ne/status/1008079434216296448

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
im so loving mad teenage me cared about working hard or whatever

once i turned 20 i started getting real hosed up before work and did the bare minimum and nothing loving changed, thats the real redpill moment

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames
also steal cleaning supplies at work

toilet paper, paper towels, soap, dish soap, sponges and brooms and poo poo gently caress you its mine bitch

id be stockpiling tampons if i had a vagina

Rated PG-34
Jul 1, 2004

Goast posted:

also steal cleaning supplies at work

toilet paper, paper towels, soap, dish soap, sponges and brooms and poo poo gently caress you its mine bitch

id be stockpiling tampons if i had a vagina

ebay those dirty pilfered tampons

Goast
Jul 23, 2011

by VideoGames

Rated PG-34 posted:

ebay those dirty pilfered tampons

the dirty ones go in the garbage you pervert

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018