Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Kawhi stay?
This poll is closed.
He stay 95 32.20%
He leave 99 33.56%
ask Uncle Dennis 57 19.32%
burn down Toronto if he doesn't 44 14.92%
Total: 295 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Now that the Raptors have gotten the whole city drunk and out in the street, it is officially time to begin the offseason. The Lakers already added Anthony Davis, but all hell is set to break loose on the 30th at 6 PM

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:44 on Jun 20, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..
https://twitter.com/sarahjenkinsxo/status/1140721746254991360

Happy offseason. The Raptors are the NBA Champions and within the span of a week Masai Ujiri both knocked out a cop and made Doug Ford cry.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
weird that Ujiri assaulting a police officer hasn't been a bigger story

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
https://streamable.com/vobjp

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
https://imgur.com/0qkjcUW Do you guys think this would be a good new basketball for the NBA?

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

Dejan Bimble posted:

https://imgur.com/0qkjcUW Do you guys think this would be a good new basketball for the NBA?

I think it's at least worth a trial in the Gatorade League

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Hell ya

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

This is the content I live for.

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
Marc Gasol is so full of joy today and he deserves all of it.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc

Dreylad posted:

Marc Gasol is so full of joy today and he deserves all of it.

Parade MVP for sure.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
He's there with his daughter, so he wasn't even (that) drunk, just a seriously good dang guy

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

Gobias Ind. posted:

Parade MVP for sure.

Norm put up a hell of a performance too in his Cabbie interview.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I got a lot of joy out of giving Eric, Malcolm, Chris, and Jordan some love as they passed by me this morning, I may have been the only one to do so. I almost got an autograph from Jordan and Marc but they didn't have a pen :( pascal saw me rocking his jersey and gave me some nods and 'yeaaaaahs'. Danny seemed bemused at my love for his hair. Sergio smiled and nodded at me when I shouted to him. Serge started trying to put on some music after I asked him where the beats were. I've already posted the transcendent moment in my life when Kawhi's mom told me he's staying. seriously goons, when this happens next year go to exhibition grounds, it was a magical experience. everyone was just waiting outside princess gates so inside was very very intimate.

The Walrus fucked around with this message at 23:17 on Jun 17, 2019

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

The Walrus posted:

I got a lot of joy out of giving Eric, Malcolm, Chris, and Jordan some love as they passed by me this morning. I almost got an autograph from Jordan and Marc but they didn't have a pen :( seriously goons, when this happens next year go to exhibition grounds, it was a magical experience. everyone was just waiting outside princess gates so inside was very very intimate.

A lot of people think it's called the Princess Gates and a lot of people think it's called the Prince's Gates but it's actually the worst of all options and is the Princes' Gates. It was named for two princes.

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
its for kawhi and kyle now in my mind forever

Athanatos
Jun 7, 2006

Est. 1967
I think the Parade convinced me Kawhi is staying.

He just looks so dang happy.

Bobby Digital
Sep 4, 2009

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/2v5sdh/interesting_question_would_you_rather_have_andrew/

:laugh:

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

I had to check to make sure the comments weren't somehow sorted by stupidity holy moly

Also Kawhi is not even 4 years older than Wiggins.

e: lol just saw the date on the post dang it

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Draft night should be a lot of fun. I wonder if we’ll get a bunch of draft night trades?

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

leftist heap posted:

I had to check to make sure the comments weren't somehow sorted by stupidity holy moly

Also Kawhi is not even 4 years older than Wiggins.

I mean, it was 4 years ago, but still lol

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Dejan Bimble posted:

That depends. There's no scale. The new ball should be too big for Kawhi Leonard to palm. Adjust rims accordingly.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Holy gently caress this is cursed

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

MelancholyMark posted:

I mean, it was 4 years ago, but still lol

Yeah it's slightly less crazy, but only very slightly less.

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

quote:

Wiggles. Theyre already pretty close to the same player but wiggins has the edge of his athleticism and being a few years younger.

quote:

No, its really not. He's 19, a lockdown defender, jumps out of the gym, and is better than Kawhi on offense. Not to mention the ridiculous potential

lol

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
That's with Kawhi coming off winning finals MVP?

thumper57
Feb 26, 2004

I'm glad that before he breaks our hearts/dooms us to seasons of mediocrity, we got a chance to see goofy, loose off-the-clock Kawhi.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
https://twitter.com/faulolmasilazim/status/1140737390232899587

gently caress POP

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Im just glad that I’ve literally never said anything positive about Andrew Wiggins in my life

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I won't revise history, I was entirely on board for Andrew Wiggins to the Raptors. Thank heavens I'm not in charge of anything important.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I like to think my Michael Beasley > Derrick Rose take held up.

Might have taken a bit longer, and looked extremely bad for a couple of years there.

But I feel vindicated.

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006

straight up brolic posted:

Im just glad that I’ve literally never said anything positive about Andrew Wiggins in my life

:hai:

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/itat_upay/status/1140284865641795584?s=21

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

drat some of these videos of people running in terror from the gunshots are freaky. Hope everyone here made it safe

MelancholyMark
May 5, 2009

Dexo posted:

I like to think my Michael Beasley > Derrick Rose take held up.

Might have taken a bit longer, and looked extremely bad for a couple of years there.

But I feel vindicated.

Just remembered when Derrick Rose was on the Jazz for a few hrs before being released lol

Shrimp or Shrimps
Feb 14, 2012

I definitely thought Wiggins was going to find *it* once he realized how easy the game could be for him.

zelah
Dec 1, 2004

Diabetes, you are not invited to my pizza party.

I’m annoyed by the whole thing where any time anyone is remotely sedate “they’re so high 😂🤣” if nick young was acting like kawhi all of a sudden, sure, but when you have the most :geno: player being monotone and acting tired as hell, maybe it’s not weed.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

zelah posted:

I’m annoyed by the whole thing where any time anyone is remotely sedate “they’re so high 😂🤣” if nick young was acting like kawhi all of a sudden, sure, but when you have the most :geno: player being monotone and acting tired as hell, maybe it’s not weed.

Nah man, that does look like he's rolling up.

When I saw that video, saw where Ibaka stopped the phone, and saw Kawhi's posture, it was my first thought.

No one is saying he was high, we are saying he was about to get high, sheesh.

OzFactor
Apr 16, 2001

yeeeeee

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe
weed is legal in canada

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe