Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Kawhi stay?
This poll is closed.
He stay 95 32.20%
He leave 99 33.56%
ask Uncle Dennis 57 19.32%
burn down Toronto if he doesn't 44 14.92%
Total: 295 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hitze posted:

drat I haven't thought about Ronny Turiaf for long time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i could see wiggins going to the heat or spurs and learning how to play basketball.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

It's Asset Season, Baby

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

By definition, you cannot win a trade if you acqire grayson "the professor in the jordan peterson sense" allen

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I told you I'd be up in a minute mom, im doing Assets

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

one of the coolest things about being a bulls fan is knowing that they're going to do something incredibly dumb in the next 24 hours but it is impossible to predict what.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the bulls won't do the obvious thing: stand pat at 7 and draft Vic Law

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

:siren:
https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1141539110647226368

end of an era

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

as a swingman who even tom thibodeau couldn't teach how to play defense, tony snell was in his way an early andrew wiggins prototype

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

hype for coby

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

lmao at him wearing that hat.

this dude rules, it is going to loving suck when boylen ruins him, hopefully the Leadership Council can intervene.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

e: not the draft thread

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Good gravy

quote:

White was asked Thursday what he learned about Bulls coach Jim Boylen during the meeting.

“I learned that he’s my type of coach, man," White said. "Straightforward, he’s very hands on, which I loved. He even studied my game, showed me film on the white board, showed me everything I can work on, everything that’s going to translate, and I loved it.

“It was the best individual meeting I had with a coach. I love a coach that’s going to push you to your limits and wants the team to be the best it can be but also wants you to be the best you can be.”

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i can't believe they're doing it to me again, but if they let coby run and sign one or two cromulent nba players, the bulls should be fun next season, please quote this at me in february when they've won 10 games and all hate each other and boylen is literally living in a bunker.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Declan MacManus posted:

literally every move they’ve made in the past two years has set them up to run uptempo, let’s watch boylan try to run a princeton

Bill carmody is available.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Paxson is now saying they are going to do some pace and space this season and my mind exploded.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

dokmo posted:

Someone explain to me how a draft can be rated the day after the draft. I'm not joking, I really want to know the process.

U have to add up the Assets.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

it just occurred to me but the raptors should have given the "IT'S RUDY GAY! NOT THIS GUY! NOT THISSS GUYYYYYYY!!!!!" dude his own parade bus.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

wrong!!! is lie!!!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

the fact that otto porter makes a lot of money has made people forget that he is really good. he owns.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

WhyteRyce posted:

Collins wasn't a Vlade pick, he traded down for Justin Jackson (ugh) and Harry Giles.

But I'd take auto draft Vlade over 2016 Papa John drafting Vlade

in NBA 2016??? no is soft!!!!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

does the Big Three have an And One style announcer just screaming and losing his poo poo when Carlos Boozer gradually backs someone down because if not it needs it.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Jim boylen had a press conference where he said that coby white has a "great spirit." He did not specified how jacked or juiced he is.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles posted:

Jim boylen had a press conference where he said that coby white has a "a soul and a spirit." He did not specified how jacked or juiced he is.

e: wow, a quote/edit mishap in nba 2019??? wrong!!!! is lie!!!!!!!!!!

R.D. Mangles fucked around with this message at 20:59 on Jun 24, 2019

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

I don't know what this podcast is but i am posting this because this is one of the most astonishibg gifs I've ever seen https://twitter.com/danfavale/status/1143257995649961984?s=19

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

not watching this crap for cowards who won't give coach of the year to jim boylen

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

imagine getting to vote on whether derrick rose is BACK

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

https://twitter.com/HoustonRockets/status/1143358248277499905

houston rockets: you the real mvp

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Menstrual Show posted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/wojespn/status/1143510970825936896

Depending on just how much you’re jonesing, there’s this. I hope they talk about the Lakers!

Wow, talk about two natural television broadcasters.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

everyone writing off the bulls is forgetting that they are getting denzel valentine back next season, write 'em in for the 8 seed, 7 seed if they re-sign Robin Lopez

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

The NBA is testing a new wrinkle where one team signs derrick rose without knowing if he is back

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

my bulls free agent wishlist:

1. Taj Gibson
2. Joakim Noah
3. Luol Deng
4. Nate Robinson

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

ehhhh i'm unnecessarily leapin' in the stands here

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

13 per doesn't seem outrageous for pat bev, that third year might be dicy though

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Forget kyrie, kawhi on that team is ansolutely devastating defensively.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Can't wait to see the armada of washed up ring chasers and scrap heap guys the lakers fill their roster with.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Can't trade terry

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Athanatos posted:

Kyrie is the best "Robin" in the league, whatever superstar he joins with I'm picking them to go to the Finals*.

*Finals in 2021 if it's with KD

here's the best robin in the league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

here's an incredibly funny under-the-radar signing for the lakers: luol deng