Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Does Kawhi stay?
This poll is closed.
He stay 95 32.20%
He leave 99 33.56%
ask Uncle Dennis 57 19.32%
burn down Toronto if he doesn't 44 14.92%
Total: 295 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

drat some of these videos of people running in terror from the gunshots are freaky. Hope everyone here made it safe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

A month or so ago r/nbastreams posted that NBAbite was going to be the new place they went

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Travis Schlenk doing his old bros a solid

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/celticsdynasty_/status/1141816670153052162?s=21
don’t know if I missed this here yesterday lol

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Metapod posted:

have you heard much about this bazley dude?
he’s handsome

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

AggressivelyStupid posted:

https://twitter.com/NBCSWarriors/status/1141884644444393472?s=19

:thunk:

you know, I'm wondering why the warriors never said anything
lmao making this about the team.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/notoriousohm/status/1142536517132251137?s=21
Oh HELL No

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/thefrankisola/status/1143238259688038400?s=21

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I am shocked Ric Bucher was wrong again

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

lol where’s the AD rage

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

DeimosRising posted:

It also actually creates space for his team, which the Durant contract did not. It only saved luxury tax.
No... it’s how they signed Livingston and Iguodala.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

twas a nice few minutes after hearing about DLo before learning about the contract + Iggy. But hey they gonna score

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I for enjoy the endless Steph is injured takes
You are obsessed

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

KD needs the adoration and MVP chants but isn’t that why Kyrie left too

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

these stories coming from “sources” sound like KD’s camp anticipated some fallout for leaving and is trying to do damage control.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Woo!!

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

i’m still really surprised Miami gave up Richardson

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

My friend saw Kevin Love in Portland last night, and apparently he’s the nicest guy ever. Future Blazer confirmed.
(yes he probably has family/friends in the area)

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Declan MacManus posted:

lots of em; his dad played for oregon and he’s from there originally

i think a love to blazers trade is almost inevitable though
yeah I knew him and Klay Thompson played on the same Lake Oswego little league baseball team

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

I demand an apology from KD for what he did to Steph.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Jerry West, man

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

lol wtf really

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Lol bitch rear end Raptor fans

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Katana_Warrior posted:

Golden State lost KD and won't have any flexibility until Klay and Curry retire :)
the smug smilie lmao

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

how much money has monkeu spent here at this point

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

happy for my favorite tweeter/rapper/Clipper fan Vince Staples

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

https://twitter.com/artie_thinks/status/1147409168061669376?s=21

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

So is monkeu permanently banned from SA whenever caught, or just when he acts up

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

2 bans in less than an hour lol

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

if Iggy gets bought out and goes to the Clippers, the defense of a Bev-George-Iggy-Kawhi-Harrell lineup..

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

lmao

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Inspector 34 posted:

I don't think LeBron convinced AD and Love to join him so much since his teams traded for them. They didn't join in FA or anything and may not have had all that much say in where they went.
What

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Durant is a loving snake lol. It’s funny because he still had the love of the Warrior fanbase even when he was leaving and has pissed it all away the past week or two.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Jack's Flow posted:

What did he do? I paid attention until he chose Brooklyn at which point I could finally ignore him again.
Leaking out stuff left and right that just paint him as an insecure diva.

The most recent thing was how he demanded the Warriors add a first round pick after the sign and trade was pretty much done, because he didn’t think it’d look fair on paper.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

IBentMyWookie posted:

Yeah what an rear end in a top hat that he agreed to a sign and trade so his old team got some good trade bait instead of leaving them with nothing. And to think people thought KD was unappreciated by warrior fans.
lol what the gently caress

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

IBentMyWookie posted:

No one seriously believes the Warrior fans appreciated KD. poo poo you’re calling him a snake lol after he won you two championships.
like OKC fans didn’t after he spent a decade with them. I was kinda kidding with the snake line but every report that his camp(him) leak just continue to show he never gave a poo poo about the team or the Bay.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

why would KD care about a team that never cared about him, they only wanted him because they got embarrassed and he was the best FA that year

the gm publicly poo poo on him during the following championship parade

draymond was a bitch

yeah man he should show loyalty to that shitshow you're right
All I’m saying is I was fine with the whole situation and saying adios Kev thanks, and he’s gone and poo poo on the whole thing. Not sure what’s so crazy

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

It’s pretty obvious now the Draymond blowup happened because half the league knew KD and Kyrie were planning on teaming up before the season even started. Hell, all the reasons he never felt “appreciated” are his own fault.

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

lol what the gently caress you’re all deliberately shifting my point. I don’t give a poo poo that he wanted to go form his own team or any of that. May as well be monkeu though.

Paperback Writer fucked around with this message at 14:10 on Jul 12, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paperback Writer
May 1, 2006

Intruder posted:

And literally lol at any Dubs fans calling KD a snake given the circumstances of his arrival. They were perfectly fine with him making plans with Dray while the WCF was still going
he’s a snake