Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DroneRiff
May 11, 2009

Has anyone confirmed what linking your BackerID to your save file does yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DroneRiff
May 11, 2009

Phantasium posted:

I... didn't even know you could do that.

Press triangle on your save file when selecting which to load.

I entered the value (including #) from the Fangamer code/backer page but it didn't do anything obvious

EDIT ^^^ thanks

DroneRiff
May 11, 2009

One thing I noticed if you had a glitched file (started pre 1.02 patch and upgraded) is the lighting was hosed up in the "blood moon" hall way in the Silent Garden. And it looks right in a good file.

Even if that room is just a filler room, it's very :black101: and I love it.

DroneRiff
May 11, 2009

strange feelings re Daisy posted:

The lady offering bounties is a great touch of humor.

Avenge my husband!
Avenge my sister!
Avenge the blacksmith!
Avenge my sister's neighbor!
Avenge my cousin's friend's manicurist!

Also if you've never done it, cancel out of accepting a new bounty. She does a really dejected sound "Oh, will you not do it then? That's disappointing..." And it's just the perfect flipside to "KILL THOSE MURDERERS DEAD!"

DroneRiff
May 11, 2009

It's one of the eye colour options at the barber.

e:f,b

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DroneRiff
May 11, 2009

Ambivalent posted:

Well, the minimap weirdness and 3d Elements throw off a lot of your instincts and make taking a full account of stuff harder.

That said, I think the Alfred fight was super cool and a fun use of the perspective.
Stuff like that and some other things makes me excited for the possibility of Bloodstained 2 - feel like they could push their new capabilities a bit more.

I really liked the little 3d touches, like the lead up to the castle. I sort of wish there had been a few more elements like, just some seen setting that makes the world feel cool. I'm sure it's probably a little tricky to do well, but a couple of connecting hallways that twist one way or the other to make the castle seem more 3d (though the backgrounds to a good job here I think).