Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

This job will kill you if you don't take it seriously kid. What are you gonna do with that Q? You better hope to god you pick up a U or you are dead in the water. Then who's gonna put a roof over your kids heads, huh?

vanisher fucked around with this message at 19:14 on Jun 18, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

artoke

hit that triple word score or you'll end up poor

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
reciting all the z words in twl as meditation, just my usual poolside routine in the mansion that scrabble built

vanisher

I enjoy my work, sure. I mean, not all parts of it. There are some parts I really don't like at all! They don't teach you that growing up. We're just supposed to find a magic profession that we enjoy all the time. Well let me tell you being a magician isn't so great either.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
yung anagrams, soundcloud scrabbler, can no longr win games because all the best words are tattooed on their face

vanisher

chief: in my office, now!

me: (sitting down with my feet on the table) what's up chief

Chief: you used those little wood grain samples from home depot like wild tiles? you're outta control!

me: I play by my own rules chief

lol but

body is a dinosaur
starting calling it "za" in the real world like literally nobody else

vanisher

(looking over my paycheck) ugh, they take so much out

friend: need to redo your W-4?

me: W is only worth 1

vanisher

wife: how was work?

me: my boss is on my back again for using too many 4 letter words. I'm just in a funk lately.

wife: oh that's a shame is cursing not allowed

me: Karen this is why I can't talk to you about work

lol but

body is a dinosaur

vanisher posted:

me: my boss is on my back again for using too many 4 letter words. I'm just in a funk lately.

*screaming and punching the wall* I WAS GOING FOR THE TRIPLE WORD

google THIS

Me: (getting out the official Scrabble dictionary) Would you like to purchase a service plan for that word? Only $25!

My opponent: (sweats)

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

vanisher posted:

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Goons Are Gifts

I admit, Assassination, Suffocation and Warmongering are insane combinations and will bring you points, but if you keep on going for those as soon as I get here, I feel like you are trying to tell me something, Bill. Especially since you broke my Protection.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

In the original Japanese version of Final Fantasy 6(US version - Final Fantasy 3) the character of Setzer was originally a professional Scrabbler. This was changed to gambler in the US version due to licensing restrictions. It is my opinion that this ruined the game's story.

super sweet best pal

vanisher posted:

(looking over my paycheck) ugh, they take so much out

friend: need to redo your W-4?

me: W is only worth 1

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Kids these days. When I was a kid we got by on 5 points a day, and we were drat proud of it!

Macnult

lol but posted:

starting calling it "za" in the real world like literally nobody else

Macnult

you are not excused from this table until you finish your words

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Look, if a tile is in the company fridge, it's fair game for the company employees. And anyway, have you seen how much weight Harry's gained since the divorce? Trust me, he doesn't need any more X's.

Space Taxi
I hate these trust-fund kids. They've had everything handed to them on a triple word square.

FutonForensic

Let me have your attention for a moment. So you’re talking about what? You’re talking about, bitching about that word you misspelled, some son of a bitch that doesn’t want to score "titty" as a word, somebody that doesn’t know what word you’re spelling, some tile you’re trying to play and so forth. Let’s talk about something important.

Are they all here? Well, I’m going anyway. Let’s talk about something important. Put that tile down. Tiles are for Scrabblers only. Do you think I’m loving with you? I am not loving with you. I’m here from downtown. I’m here from Milton and Bradley. And I’m here on a mission of mercy. Your name’s Levene? You call yourself a Scrabbler, you son of a bitch? The good news is you’re fired. The bad news is you’ve got, all you got, just one week to regain your high scores, starting tonight. Starting with tonight’s game of Scrabble.

Oh, have I got your attention now? Good. ‘Cause we’re adding a little something to this month’s game of Scrabble. As you all know, first prize is a Scrabble: Bible Edition. Anyone want to see second prize? Second prize is a set of Scrabble score sheets. Third prize is you’re fired.

You get the picture? You’re laughing now? You got tiles. Milton and Bradley paid good money. Think of words and spell them. You can't spell words with the tiles you're given, you can’t spell poo poo, you are poo poo, hit the bricks pal and beat it ’cause you are going out.

"The tiles are weak." loving tiles are weak? You’re weak. I’ve been playing this game fifteen years. You brought a Scrabble: Pocket Edition here tonight, I brought Scrabble Platinum Edition with Rotating Board. That’s my game. And you can’t play in a man’s game. You can’t win them. And you go home and go to your wife and play Trouble. Because only one thing counts in this life. Lay down tiles in a row on the board. You hear me, you loving Scrabblers? A-B-C. A-always, B-be, C-cheating. Always be cheating!

Stoner Sloth

FutonForensic posted:

Let me have your attention for a moment. So you’re talking about what? You’re talking about, bitching about that word you misspelled, some son of a bitch that doesn’t want to score "titty" as a word, somebody that doesn’t know what word you’re spelling, some tile you’re trying to play and so forth. Let’s talk about something important.

Are they all here? Well, I’m going anyway. Let’s talk about something important. Put that tile down. Tiles are for Scrabblers only. Do you think I’m loving with you? I am not loving with you. I’m here from downtown. I’m here from Milton and Bradley. And I’m here on a mission of mercy. Your name’s Levene? You call yourself a Scrabbler, you son of a bitch? The good news is you’re fired. The bad news is you’ve got, all you got, just one week to regain your high scores, starting tonight. Starting with tonight’s game of Scrabble.

Oh, have I got your attention now? Good. ‘Cause we’re adding a little something to this month’s game of Scrabble. As you all know, first prize is a Scrabble: Bible Edition. Anyone want to see second prize? Second prize is a set of Scrabble score sheets. Third prize is you’re fired.

You get the picture? You’re laughing now? You got tiles. Milton and Bradley paid good money. Think of words and spell them. You can't spell words with the tiles you're given, you can’t spell poo poo, you are poo poo, hit the bricks pal and beat it ’cause you are going out.

"The tiles are weak." loving tiles are weak? You’re weak. I’ve been playing this game fifteen years. You brought a Scrabble: Pocket Edition here tonight, I brought Scrabble Platinum Edition with Rotating Board. That’s my game. And you can’t play in a man’s game. You can’t win them. And you go home and go to your wife and play Trouble. Because only one thing counts in this life. Lay down tiles in a row on the board. You hear me, you loving Scrabblers? A-B-C. A-always, B-be, C-cheating. Always be cheating!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

FutonForensic posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

FutonForensic posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

FutonForensic posted:

Macnult

FutonForensic posted:

lol

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.
People should stop throwing handfuls of tiles through the Scrabbly's drive thru window.

Stoner Sloth

Tearfully dancing in an illicit scrabble club, stripping for tiles whilst I wait on that one big score of a life time to get me out of here.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

jeffery
chillinternet.club

Somebody fucked around with this message at 00:51 on Jun 29, 2019

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

mountaincat

The first part is about sand-
wiches. The second part is
about morality.

tangie

vanisher posted:

This job will kill you if you don't take it seriously kid. What are you gonna do with that Q? You better hope to god you pick up a U or you are dead in the water. Then who's gonna put a roof over your kids heads, huh?

gonna goldmine this, friend

Stoner Sloth

FutonForensic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

FutonForensic posted:

Stoner Sloth posted:

Tearfully dancing in an illicit scrabble club, stripping for tiles whilst I wait on that one big score of a life time to get me out of here.