Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

You Were Never Really Here joaquin calmly entering the imp zone and walking up behind me as im following a framerate unlock guide, muttering ohh glorious 144 hertz, and the camera turns away as he blasts my skull in with his iconic hammer

lmgfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Come "Stop and Swap" at the DNC afterparty!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

HolePisser1982 posted:

You Were Never Really Here joaquin calmly entering the imp zone and walking up behind me as im following a framerate unlock guide, muttering ohh glorious 144 hertz, and the camera turns away as he blasts my skull in with his iconic hammer

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

Listen. The only thing that "feels good" in PAL will get you arrested in most civilized countries but Rare has powerful allies including Phil Spector, the Clinton foundation, and the kusher real estate dynasty .

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Average Bear posted:

Come "Stop and Swap" at the DNC afterparty!

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
This game is really good!!! Not sure where it ranks with all the other RPG castlevania games but it's up there pulling its weight with them

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

goferchan posted:

This game is really good!!! Not sure where it ranks with all the other RPG castlevania games but it's up there pulling its weight with them

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

That armor gives you the full moveset with the shovel pogo and everything its epic

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

Sorry, I played more and they're loving everywhere

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yea ok posted:

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!

mysterious loyall X posted:

Listen. The only thing that "feels good" in PAL will get you arrested in most civilized countries but Rare has powerful allies including Phil Spector, the Clinton foundation, and the kusher real estate dynasty .

lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

yea ok posted:

lmao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

yea ok posted:

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

yea ok posted:

:(

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

yea ok posted:

lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

American McGay posted:

Goondolences.

lol

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

At least you can kill most of them

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the cat ones are good

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the shovel knight ones are all in one level and are all pixel art that mostly fits in and theres a single guy who used his dragon fursona instead of a human pic and i respect him

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
I can't respect anyone who paid a Japanese conman $2,000 to run their selfie through a Photoshop filter and put it in a video game when they could have donated to Zeldathon instead.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the absolute worst example of this ive ever seen is that leisure suit larry remake let people add themselves to the bar at the beginning of the game and you can talk to them

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

elf help book posted:

the absolute worst example of this ive ever seen is that leisure suit larry remake let people add themselves to the bar at the beginning of the game and you can talk to them

Wet Dreams Don't Die

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The hideous filtered portraits also fit, with this absurdly bad looking game. Did you guys see the rainy ship level. lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

goferchan posted:

Wet Dreams Don't Die

excuse me that's the lsl remake sequel that al lowe had NOTHING to do with

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

elf help book posted:

virus-laden Newgrounds banner ad-core aesthetic

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

elf help book posted:

lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
For 1500 dollars, I will write your lovely patreon username right smack dab in the center of my new painting, utterly ruining it.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

elf help book posted:

I think it’s ok for games like pillars of eternity to have their rich backers write their own characters and lore but only if every single one of them in-game has a ghost or demon that always stands behind them rolling its eyes and making the jerkoff motion when they’re talking

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

since thats the first room of the game, all online video footage of the game starts with the player walking up to those idiots and talking to them and wondering why theyre there

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

yea ok posted:

made some progress and this isnt a joke lmfao

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

can't wait to play a game where i am constantly reminded of the people who are currently jacking off to the game

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

a Loving Dog posted:

can't wait to play a game where i am constantly reminded of the people who are currently jacking off to the game

get a second monitor but don't plug it in

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

P-Mack posted:

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

P-Mack posted: