Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I was under the impression that this was gonna pay OUT one these days, and it's why I've been investing...
Rich, this...doesn't seem responsible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Has my extremely valuable personal information been sold and bandied about yet or what

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I sincerely wish you'd consider the concept of 'postbetter', personally

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

If you haven't had a webmaster give you the ol' pot of gold I dunno what to tell you man

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

FiftySeven posted:

I always knew you were loving spineless you disgusting sellout. I hope when you buy a mansion with your blood money you are friendless and alone and I look forward to your twitter meltdowns about how women are ruining video games.

Maybe speak to your account manager and ask why you only got one or two websites in your deal and see if several more can't rocket your revenue streams to new heights in exciting new digital paradigms of content

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Stay safe private post copyright note copy/paste ghost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

smashcut manage the buzzwords