Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Dick Bastardly posted:

wow, they're such fans apparently that they haven't noticed Lowtax has kept this site the garbagefire that it is for over 20 years instead of sell out and they think now for some weird rear end reason he's gonna sell out because why? BECAUSE LOWTAX'S SPINE NEEDS MONEY!? as if goons haven't rallied and scrounged up a hefty garbage bag full of cash to keep the site the way it is and help taxman pay some bills?? ARE THEY STUPID????

Stop shitposting across the forums tonight. It will help the sales value and prevent your probation/ban.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

communism bitch posted:

this would be good because you could buy a 1c share of SA and then tell lowtax to eat your rear end at a shareholder meeting and he couldn't do nothing!!!

Wait, we’re not supposed to do that?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Coolness Averted posted:

without an ipo he might leprechaun you and eat your entire rear end
stock offerings contain the wiley magics of webmasters

Idk what this means

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Bad Purchase posted:

i am a white man in his 30s and i love to #engage with the #brand #somethingawful.

A rereg to boot!

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Every data dork I’ve met in my work has been called names behind their back. I accidentally called one dude data Dave in a teleconference. Luckily he had dropped.