Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

We can all agree that Camp Comeback was dumb as poo poo and the only possible upside CBS could have gotten from the concept was a bro getting evicted and trying to have a fight with another bro, right?

Seriously, big alliance early games are the loving worst. The high school bully poo poo that usually comes out of it sucks, but it also essentially writes off 1/4-1/3 of the cast unless they get an HoH win and turns majority alliance players into passive sheep who do nothing all day and only talk to their group. Tommy - Tommy! - became a compelling guy to watch when that phase of the game was over.

So the first few weeks were toxic in a way that made me stop paying attention, which almost never happens, but I'm not sure how much of it was unique to these particular assholes and how much of it was big alliance early game + Camp Comeback keeping evicted players around and giving them virtually zero in-game value.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU