Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

STAC Goat! I love you and miss you and hope you have a greasy season of watching.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

So far I enjoy the 2 beautiful dudes, Ovi and Tommy. I can’t wait to find out they are all racist.
Edit: Jackson may be crazy. That was quick. I was looking forward to a bromance.

Snowmankilla fucked around with this message at 02:31 on Jun 26, 2019

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

STAC Goat posted:

Bull loving poo poo if BB leaves out the house meeting from the edit.

poo poo. I missed this. When was it so I can go read your recaps on the other thread (who should not be named).

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Those people are all assholes.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

What the hell were Nichole/Mickey/holly doing?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Boo. I don’t get what voting with the house does for Jackson/holly. Even if they are trash people, then have kat go home 4-3.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Where’s Momma when you need her?

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Yeah. Wtf Kat. Also Nick is horrible.

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Those last 20 min were loving Devine. It was even great that Jack got to give a fairly sincere apology, while Micky literally had to say “I’m not racist”.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snowmankilla
Dec 6, 2000

True, true

Victorkm posted:

You can see him on the current season of the Challenge. As well as Kaycee and Bayleigh and Josh.

Natalie Negroni, the blond girl twins, and Victor have been on recent seasons as well, plus Paulie Califiore who was pretty strong in his second season but sat this one out due to some between season issues that got him disinvited.

I don't know why Josh keeps getting on. He kinda sucks but is on his third season now.

You mother fucker. How dare you not mention Fessy. Look at god.