Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Guy's face is too fuckin small. I'm guessing he picks the Old Man, the +Model, Ovi and probably the Pre-School Lady who thought giving this guy her vote was a solid episode 1 betrayal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Truck Driver going full Charlie Day when excited is going to get grating fast.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Can we lock in “Aguaman” for this guy?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I get the guy had a tragedy but I’m a little surprised that we didn’t get ANYTHING of him talking to Aguaman about how to use the veto.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Copy that, it is eviction day so I will catch up on the Spoiler Thread.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Gottdam this is hot poo poo. David getting zero screen time, Ovi MIA, Cliff is the target? Almost as dumb as Jackson immediately leaning too hard on the “I THINK IT WAS NICOLE WHO FLIPPED!” like bro if it was why would she immediately run and tell you?

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

If Cliff raw dogs Aguaman... gottdam

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

CLIFF WHY

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

edit: apologies, not funny in retrospect

^burtle fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Aug 5, 2019

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I’m surprised Christie kept it together as well as she did. I was expecting her to start yelling YES THROW IT

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Cliff is doing what it takes but he is this seasons Guido Grandpa that will get carried until the top 4-5 and get cut loose.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

That was one thing I enjoyed about the UK Version I watched for a season. You got an hour clip show each day with 90 minutes for the eviction.

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

J F C

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

"I would be happy to be a pawn"

Christie we need you to be a pawn

"SO SOON????"

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

Why in God’s name would Jess be your target this week? Good lord.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

^burtle
Jul 17, 2001

God of Boomin'

I'm still here because I love my wife. At this point whoever is sitting next to Jackson will win purely based on the now standard bitter jury.