Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

I was watching this last night with my Mom and remarked after Jackson started his deliberations "I bet he picks David, Jess, Kemi, and Ovi or Isabella" and "You'd think BB would caution against doing that sort of thing after how seemingly racist the first few survivor boots tend to turn out. I was only surprised he went with the old guy over Ovi but I guess he saw a good excuse in "These guys all put their name in against me" and Kemi not talking to him. Then "Betcha theres accusations of racism over this" and of course there were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

BGrifter posted:

I’d agree with that. Christmas had a few good moments and could have been good on a season where they weren’t feeding newbies to a vet to try and manufacture a win.

S20 is so much better already. Just started week three and you can really see how much damage turning the game into The Paul Show did.

RIP Swaggy C You will be missed.

You can see him on the current season of the Challenge. As well as Kaycee and Bayleigh and Josh.

Natalie Negroni, the blond girl twins, and Victor have been on recent seasons as well, plus Paulie Califiore who was pretty strong in his second season but sat this one out due to some between season issues that got him disinvited.

I don't know why Josh keeps getting on. He kinda sucks but is on his third season now.

Victorkm
Nov 25, 2001

STAC Goat posted:

Swaggy could have probably been a good player if he wanted to be, because he was actually pretty smart, likable, and strategic when he wasn't ON. But like he clearly was there just to sell his brand and character and I guess if's on the Challenge now it worked out for him how he wanted.

He probably never would have survived Hurricane Kaitlyn anyway.

I think he got on because he and Bayleigh made friends with Wes Bergmann, a longtime Challenge alum and he helped them get on. They are all from Kansas City and just admitted on the latest episode that they were friends IRL.