Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Anyone else really hate the "Key Reveal" scenes?

Like are we supposed to believe they are surprised to find a Big Brother key there, whilst being filmed by Big Brothers production team?

edit: and before anyone suggests they are being candidly filmed, you could see the boom mic in one of the scenes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
During the credits roll from last nights episode, there was a part where Kat went to give a high five to Ovi I think, but he ended up hugging someone instead, and then Kat did the thing where she ran her hand through her hair, as if she didn't get left hanging. Great moment that I almost missed

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I remember my watch-through of season 6. I got into BB during Dan's first season (great season) At some point after that I started rewatching old seasons. I remember the beginning of season 6 being really fun, and interesting. Then every person that was likeable got picked off 1 by 1 until it was just Janelle left, and even if she stuck around a little after that (I honestly forget) all the other people were Soooooooo boring and lame. I liked the twist from season 6 though