Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
unfortunately IcePhoenix has abandoned his game in the middle of the year, leaving only me. i don't know if this form will work, and i don't know how to tally the results. nevertheless, you are encouraged to submit your predictions.

https://forms.gle/RRCywYgJEj7gi7t97

extra points: share your favorite WWE Stomping Grounds memory

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Good luck, forums user Drew McIntyre.

My favorite Stomping Grounds memory is Graham Stark of Loading Ready Run and Some Kind of Sidewalk Slam not realizing that Stomping Grounds was the same weekend as the Seattle Magic the Gathering convention, thing.

FinnDiesel
Feb 13, 2013

Stomping Grounds logo reminds me of my boots which gave me severe case of athletes foot

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009
Submitted my prediction, will not be watching.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Submitted. My favorite Stomping Grounds memory is when two weeks ago a wrestler said,"Well at Stomping Grounds...." and I thought,"What is Stomping Grounds?"

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル
My favorite memory is it didn't happen yet.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stomping grounds is a coffee house in louisville kentucky and my favorite memory is when i saw it while driving past

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

My favorite Stomping Grounds memory is when I paid a lady in Vegas to tie me down and stomp on my nuts.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I step on all hopes and dreams but then it's like that street smart song from oliver and company and I just start riding on the tops of cars across new york city? I dunno man.

21 Hoot Salute
Feb 8, 2005

Night-time, turn around
Lonely is the city tonight
Night-time, all around
Lonely in the city tonight

I submitted my results for this lovely PPV I'm not going to watch

My favorite stomping grounds memory is the low ticket sales numbers because nobody cares. Since it wasn't specified in the message how many extra points, please give me 25 points for this memory.

Thank you,

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
my favorite Stomping Grounds moment was when it went off broadway in new york so it was affordable

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug
also can i have 40 points for free

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i will take 1 free point if any are left after the previous request

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Hm I actually want all of those 41 points plus an additional 69

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

I filled it out even though I haven't done any of the others. :razz:

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

My favorite stomping grounds memory is the three different times somebody mentioned it and i'd completely forgotten it exists and has a bad name

nerdrum
Aug 17, 2007

where am I
i'm in and I honestly don't even know when this ppv is and I haven't missed an episode of raw or smackdown in a year

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

I predict that much like the live audience, nobody's going to show up to watch this on broadcast either.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

My favorite memory of Stomping Grounds doesn't exist, but I imagine I will post "lol" in the GDT several times while not watching the show.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i realize that direct attacks for watching wwe are not allowed, but i believe everyone should take it a half-step further and respect the watchers of the show in the GDT, by not posting anything that could make them feel as though they ought not to be watching. lol

Venomous
Nov 7, 2011

Stomping Grounds reminds me of Turok on the N64. Cool dinosaurs but if I went back to it today I'm not sure if it'd hold up

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

I retire as champion.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

I heard IcePhoenix will be calculating all of the results after all, taking back the fun and rewarding experience of doing free labor for what is essentially something that you are sickened by

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

Man I hope I get that eye color question right. It's tricky, because ironically they're the only thing I can't see!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i can tell almost anyone's eye color from pics. sometimes the pics are not well lit enough or are too far away, and i can't be certain

just rust
Oct 23, 2012

I have four copies of Stomping Grounds available for sale in NM condition if anyone is interested. My favorite Stomping Grounds memory is that one year I stopped playing standard and instead I played modern Scapeshift a whole lot and fetched a whole lot of mountains, which includes Stomping Grounds.

Molestationary Store
May 21, 2007

ShakeZula posted:

Man I hope I get that eye color question right. It's tricky, because ironically they're the only thing I can't see!

Mirrors exist.

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

My favorite Stomping Ground memory is when Seth Rollins pulls his shirt down during dinner and shows his tattoo to Paul Heyman, yelling, "See this? That means NOT WELCOME."

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

My favorite Stomping Grounds memory is walmart has their good brand of burgers on sale so I'm going to head over to the local Italian bakery https://larosebakery.com/ and buy some amazing buns then head to my ppv hosting friend's place where we're gonna grill up a big pile of delicious burgers and discuss, I don't know, AEW and magic arena while ignoring Dolph Ziggler.

Then we'll drink a bit and make fun of Lacey Evans.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib
I don’t know much about Google Forms, OP, but if I can assist in any way feel free to drop me a PM and I’ll do what I can. (I run a smaller, 12-14 person game on Discord and use Excel/G. Sheets to track things so I’m not totally inexperienced.)

My favorite memory of Stomping Grounds is trying to figure out how it will beat out Eat Balls for most inopportune screen shot.

Dr. Baker
Jan 25, 2012

Numb me, drill me
Floss me, bill me
My favorite Stomping Grounds memory is when Christy Hemme beat Carmella in a pillow fight.

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

My favorite memory of Stomping Grounds is that it's an anagram for Groping Mods Nuts

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

super macho dude posted:

My favorite Stomping Ground memory is when Seth Rollins pulls his shirt down during dinner and shows his tattoo to Paul Heyman, yelling, "See this? That means NOT WELCOME."

"I'm sure this AEW is a great promotion... but what about the old promotion? What, is that one suddenly not good anymore?"
"No dad, it sucks."
"poo poo, good point. I quit the klan."

Quantum of Phallus posted:

My favorite memory of Stomping Grounds is that it's an anagram for Groping Mods Nuts

:ohdear:

ShakeZula
Jun 17, 2003

Nobody move and nobody gets hurt.

:doh:

Luke72w
Oct 28, 2011

Unlovable
I posted in the allergy question that my cat has a mustache and anyone interested can PM me for pictures, but it isn't showing up because it's in the bar graph format - however, the offer stands.

Also my favorite Stomping Grounds memory is when R-Truth was in the main event against John Cena with that weird mildly racist cartoon of Barack Obama for the PPV poster.

Happy Little Tree
Feb 14, 2009
My favorite memory of Stomping Grounds was when I realized that was the logo the WWE were going with.

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

my favorite stomping grounds memory is when it was Eat Balls

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
My favorite memory of stomping grounds (which I don't want to bother capitalizing) was seeing the title for the PPV and thinking "wow that's not even funny bad, it's just bland bad" and settling gradually into a flat malaise every time I've been reminded which also basically sums up my feelings on WWE at the moment.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
My favorite stomping grounds memory is someone posting a picture of goku and vegeta in a deserted wasteland and Goku goes "lets go fight somewhere with no one around" and then they started fighting in a stadium with the stomping grounds logo. It was very funny, but I thought the stupid made up logo was also a joke. Finding out that boot thing is the actual logo made it all the funnier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maigius
Jun 29, 2013

My favorite part of stomping grounds was the time we joked the entire thing was a joke that the other commentators were playing on Saxton.