Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Gun Genie had had a ranger two in both the 1.6 and longer barrel. In my zip code. I chose the 1.6

It was ~400 dollars which is pretty insane but I haven't bought a gun in years and I've been wanting a break top gun since i learned about them from forever ago.

If anyone is interested I will post a review once I receive it and if it's poo poo and I missed the warning please let me know before I pick it up.

Happy trails goons!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Butch Cassidy
Jul 28, 2010

If anyone is interested? Wicked interested, here.

Somebody Awful
Nov 27, 2011

BORN TO DIE
HAIG IS A FUCK
Kill Em All 1917
I am trench man
410,757,864,530 SHELLS FIRED

Wendigee posted:

If anyone is interested I will post a review once I receive it

What can I say but

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

They said it would take 2 to 4 days and the store would call me so maybe next week or weekend!

MohawkSatan
Dec 20, 2008

by Cyrano4747

Somebody Awful posted:

What can I say but

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I checked again today and they are all gone. I must have just logged in at the exact right time.

I hope to get mine early next week. I will post a report.

I was told remove the grips and soak it in CLP because they fit them so tight together with thick grease they won't function properly sometimes. That is the only bad thing I saw about them other than the ammo power and people accidentally triggering the flip up barrel release. I have smallish hands so I'm not worried about that.

I can't wait to get it. This is finally a small enough gun I could carry it every day without issues even if it's only 22 winchester magnum. A couple companies make a short barrel hollowpoint I want to try out.

Anyway. I'll keep you updated.

Tyro
Nov 10, 2009

I'm super intrigued, looking forward to photos and hearing all about it!

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Seems like the break mechanism is sort of easy to accidentally trigger, when you just mean to pull the hammer back- which you have to do every time because it's single-action. I'd like to see opinions on that once you get yours!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

I got a post ready... but i cant imgur apparently deletes audio? i kind of did a few quick 1 min videos about how it operates and how you could possibly thumb open the cylinder when you use too much thumb but without the audio they won't make much sense.

I guess i could put them on youtube...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3892902