Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

muscles like this! posted:

I guess one thing I'm unsure of from the finale is whether or not Alternate Martha is a new thing or did Fonas (Future Jonas) meet her too? Because so far it seems like everything that is happening to Jonas happened to Fonas too. Also wondering if it is going to turn out that Noah and Agnes are related to someone else since it was implied they also come from the future.

I think future Jonas did meet her previously as there seems to be no other way he could have avoided the apocalypse. I'm thinking that Adam and co's plan to destroy the world may be informed by the knowledge of the other world - maybe some kind of "there can be only one" deal with the continued existence of the main "bad" timeline posing a threat to the other Jonas-less world?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU