Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

In my restless dreams I see that town...

Flagstaff, Arizona
I'd been sleeping on Season 2 after pretty thoroughly enjoying season 1, but I've changed that over the past day of binging after catching a glance at the thread. All of the issues with Season 1 being just like, extremely slow--which I don't think is a bad thing at all and is one of its strengths, I think--is completely gone with this season and I love how the pace has ramped up.

Moving into Ep 5 now, if it keeps its hooks in me I'll probably finish it today and throw up some thoughts as I go. Inadvertent and hella belated thanks, goons.

ETA: The scene in ep 6 that has future Jonas briefly interacting with who he know are his parents and grandparents seemed momentarily small but holy poo poo is that a sad bit of television, I love it.

Double ETA: Holy gently caress this show rules.

Sab Sabbington fucked around with this message at 01:39 on Jul 27, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sab Sabbington
Sep 18, 2016

In my restless dreams I see that town...

Flagstaff, Arizona
I'm on ep 5 of Season 3 and finally getting around to finishing the last season after taking a break for a bit, but after watching this last scene (however it ends up playing out) I needed to pop in and say: Jesus Christ Katharina deserved so much better than to have that happen trying to save loving ULRICH