Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

I will, brother. I promise.

Pillbug

BioThermo posted:

To the surprise of absolutely no one, Season 3 is confirmed for June 27th.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKrUCZ4h9cw

I'll have to update the OP for season 2 info.

excellent. I was waiting for this announcement. time for a rewatch!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug
It's reassuring to see people on their third and fourth viewing still having a time working things out, I'm on my second and a lot of the time it feels like I'm watching it for the first time again. I forgot how dense this show is. So much stuff I've forgotten and am having to rework out in my brain. But at least this time I'm doing a better job at recognizing who's who and who is connected to who. Not 100%, but better than my first viewing.

I'm reminded of and love how subtle and natural the acting is across the board. Really sells everything wonderfully.

DuhSal
Aug 16, 2004

Pillbug

Bonk posted:

Just catching up now, but this show has exposed me to a lot of great music: I had tickets for a Dead Can Dance show that's been postponed until next year, but I didn't even realize until seeing this show that Agnes Obel is opening for them, because I looked her up after hearing a couple of her songs in Dark. If I'd seen them back in May when the show was supposed to be, I wouldn't have known who she was. Now I'm extra hyped for it.

yea the music on this show is exceptional.