Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I'm in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
That certainly is interesting. Why does every pick in each round have the same numbers next to it too? Or am I just really not understanding this site.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
It took me forever to figure out how to access the draft room too. Look like I'll go with Adams. Going in blind with zero research and trusting on luck and hope for this league.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
That is an inevitability is it not? Our struggle is meaningless in the end.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Went qb qb on the turn. Figured I would try and lock down a pair of reasonably reliable qbs. Running backs and tight ends aren't important, right?

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Gotta lock down that vaunted Cardinal's offense.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Even on the desktop site, I don't see any way to put waivers in. You can add players to a watch list and a compare list, but that's it.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Welp, I drafted Cam Newton, Drew Brees and Nick Foles this year. It's been fun. I'll definitely try again next year.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
That's rough. I picked up Minshew too, and I'll definitely still set valid lineups the rest of the season, but man, one major injury and it immediately feels like you're out of it completely. Which isn't a surprise I guess.

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
I also mostly ignored the TE position, which is turning out to be a bit of a mistake.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChocolatePancake
Feb 25, 2007
Holy cow, can't believe I actually made the playoffs. And with a bye. I'm shocked.