Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007

chitoryu12 posted:

Inconspicuously, I sniffed my hair. It smelled like strawberries, the scent of my favorite shampoo. It seemed an innocent enough odor.
Has anyone in the history of human civilisation ever jumped from "oh poo poo, do I smell bad?" to "I'd better sniff my hair just in case!"?

You're not wrong about the writing style, it feels very 'new writer'. Strange to see Bella devastated by this terrible first day at school, when she actually had multiple people falling over themselves to show her around (while she barely made an effort to remember their names).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ripley
Jan 21, 2007

Darth Walrus posted:

If you have long hair, it can be a concern. Your pits are more obvious, but hair can get pretty stinky. Hang out around long-haired nerds in a gaming group, and you'll soon see why this is a sensible precaution.

Huh, these threads are always educational.