Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its was kind of wild since the first couple of these came out when i was like 11-13, but like immediately after i had my first girlfriend i realized that these books very much sucked for reasons besides the sparkling and being popular

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Probably the only endearing thing for me about Twilight is I live in a town that's almost the same size, except it's in the Sierra foothills/low alpine region so its not as flat. None of the books or movies I had as a kid ever featured a lovely small town, so it was nice. Books still suck though.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
this is all reminding me of the twilight style video my chemistry TAs made in high school which was hilarious because the writing was only slightly cornier and the special effects only a little cheaper looking despite being produced by two teenage girls in about 2 hours for a class they didnt care about

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
what i never figured out as a rural california mountain boy is, how the gently caress do they find a place in the mountains to play thunder-loud baseball (or hell, maybe just gunshot loud baseball) and not have all kinds of rangers and hikers and good 'ol boys pouring out of the woods to see what's up. is eastern Washington really basically depopulated? cuz theres less than 150 thousand people in my county but the housing density is still higher than one house per square mile with almost no empty spots that arent part of a national forest (which has a lot of foot and offroad vehicle traffic)

wouldn't they have to jog to the northern Yukon to find a place that isolated?