Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

chitoryu12 posted:

Forbes does a regular Fictional 15, and in 2010 Carlisle topped the list at $34.1 billion. They actually did a full parody article explaining his fortune.

"Asked how he and his employers planned to deal with Cullen's recent exposure, Felix would only offer, "Dibs.""

Just wanted to say that this final quip is excellent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Is he..... Enchanting her to sleep?

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

chitoryu12 posted:

I posted this in another thread, but I should probably include it here too!

Once I finish Eclipse, I'm going to be taking a temporary break from this thread to do a different book. Twilight has turned out to be a lot more mentally taxing to cover than I expected and Breaking Dawn is 100 pages longer than this one. I don't want to lose my will to finish the series, so I'm going to "detox" and make a thread for a shorter work that's much more interesting in its absurd awfulness: the Revelator series by William Control, former punk singer and sex cultist. Once that's done, I'll return to finish this thread.

Be sure to post a link, I don't want off Chitoryu's wild ride

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Lord Zedd-Repulsa posted:

This has all the tension of a pile of wet fireworks.

Pretty much my thoughts too

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

These conversations are just so unfathomably boring a second time around. Kudos to you for sticking with it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mouzer
May 9, 2006
Feed the fish!

Very happy your back in one piece!