Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Hello

I have a LOT of genuine Holy Water for sale.

Stolen fresh from a reputable Christian church.

PM me for prices.

I sure hope the mods dont probate me for Simony.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

op your avatar is kind of child molestery.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Hell Yeah posted:

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Hell Yeah posted:

It's just stating an honest fact about a fictional character.

Fuller wanted to sleep in the same bed as Kevin so he could pee on Kevin, and he intentionally overindulged in pepsi to facility it happening.

quote:

LINNIE: P.S.: You have to sleep on the hide-a-bed with Fuller. If he has something to drink, he's going to wet the bed.

quote:

KEVIN: I don't want to sleep with Fuller. You know about him: he wets the bed. He'll pee all over me. I know it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0It7Mq-si4

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

immortalyawn fucked around with this message at 16:12 on Jun 22, 2019

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Talk to me when you have homeopathic holy water OP

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

immortalyawn posted:

Fuller wanted to sleep in the same bed as Kevin so he could pee on Kevin, and he intentionally overindulged in pepsi to facility it happening.

Buddy

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

immortalyawn posted:

um. this isn't helping

Vakal
May 11, 2008
I've been burned on back alley holy water before, op.

What is the PPM on demon warding solubles in it?

I know a church accredited laboratory that can do an analysis report for you.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
uh oh spaghettios!!!!!

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

immortalyawn posted:

reputable Christian church.

Haha this guy... what a joker.

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Resting Lich Face posted:

Haha this guy... what a joker.

He didn't say it was a good reputation. The Catholic Church, for example, has an incredible reputation for raping kids.

SardonicTyrant
Feb 26, 2016

BTICH IM A NEWT
熱くなれ夢みた明日を
必ずいつかつかまえる
走り出せ振り向くことなく
&

Sunswipe posted:

He didn't say it was a good reputation. The Catholic Church, for example, has an incredible reputation for raping kids.
More like Holy Moley Water right?

The Moley is short for Molesting.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Sunswipe posted:

Fair except that "reputable" specifically means a good reputation.

immortalyawn
May 28, 2013

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Ive added actual quotes from the film and the scene proving my claims to my post above.

If anyone is a sicko its John Hughes who created the character.

You're welcome to apologise when you're ready. Thanks.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

immortalyawn posted:

Ive added actual quotes from the film and the scene proving my claims to my post above.

If anyone is a sicko its John Hughes who created the character.

You're welcome to apologise when you're ready. Thanks.

Sorry about your thread and story about your avatar involving somebody wanting to piss on a child in his bed, OP.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

immortalyawn posted:

I'm enjoying the new, grosser direction this thread is takign.

squid pro quo
Nov 11, 2018
When I was a kid my dad had a job at a company selling holy water. He’d go down the Sea of Galilee and fill up a big plastic jug with water. Then they would put it in these glass medical vials that were completely sealed and ship them off to wherever to get blessed or sold or something

I thought it was weird people were buying water from a lake I peed in.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

immortalyawn posted:

Getting a 'typed this out with one hand' vibe.

E: and that's cool man, whatever floats your boat. Just stay away from children and small animals okay?

ArchNemesis
Jun 27, 2007
College Slice
yeah got some holy water here, uh, let's just say it fell off the back of a holy truck

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Watch your language, this is a Christian thread.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

gas

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES
you can get holy water for free from most catholic churches, your business model is stupid

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
There's a simple trick to make any amount of totally free holy water, just declare yourself a priest and consecrate any liquid you come across.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

There's a simple trick to make any amount of totally free holy water, just declare yourself a priest and consecrate any liquid you come across.

Ahhh I see. So R Kelly was just baptizing that girl.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Yeah! He even did priestly crimes.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Do priests still dunk a wand into a bowl and flick holy water onto kneeling children and/or pets outside? "May christ be with you."

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

No priests stopped blessing things in 1998 when it was all declared 'fine now'.

Resting Lich Face
Feb 21, 2019

Zeluth posted:

Do priests still dunk a wand into a bowl and flick holy water onto kneeling children and/or pets outside? "May christ be with you."

If by wand you mean penis and by bowl you mean altar boy, yes.

HerraS
Apr 15, 2012

Looking professional when committing genocide is essential. This is mostly achieved by using a beret.

Olive drab colour ensures the genocider will remain hidden from his prey until it's too late for them to do anything.

laffo OP I can make holy water home, just take regular rear end water and boil the Hell out of it

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
https://youtu.be/kNLCj7YItWA

Video of burglary in the OP

Pinecone Sample
Oct 12, 2010

THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN SEIZED
by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation in accordance with a seizure warrant issued pursuant to 69 U.S.C Sec. 420
You know those handle things that priests shake the holy water with when they walk down the aisle? How do we get one of these to bring into the newgrounds office?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
on a scale of 0-100 how holy is it

i vomit kittens
Apr 25, 2019

Mozi posted:

on a scale of 0-100 how holy is it

these sorts of things are best measured in ppm

crabcakes dogg
Aug 8, 2017

by Fluffdaddy
You can piss on me if you want OP I'll drink that poo poo down

Korthal
May 26, 2011

crabcakes dogg posted:

You can piss on me if you want OP I'll drink that poo poo down
.........../

ROFLburger
Jan 12, 2006

EorayMel posted:

Sorry about your thread and story about your avatar involving somebody wanting to piss on a child in his bed, OP.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

i vomit kittens posted:

these sorts of things are best measured in ppm

popes per million?

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop
I just blessed and consecrated every single drop of water on the planet, atmosphere, in people's bodies. Apologies to those that may not want holy water in their bodies, collateral damage and all that.

Please send me 1 billion dollars for my efforts.

Thank you.

PS I can also cover other planets, outer space, and all of existence if needed. Just let me know.

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

Internetjack posted:

I just blessed and consecrated every single drop of water on the planet, atmosphere, in people's bodies. Apologies to those that may not want holy water in their bodies, collateral damage and all that.

Thank you.

PS I can also cover other planets, outer space, and all of existence if needed. Just let me know.

Better bless all of the hydrogen and oxygen that aren’t currently combined into water.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Internetjack posted:

Thank you.

I just called up all the vampires I know and they say this guy's lying.