Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

spike vegeta is in a burlap sack, and the dirty prize guy is in a box. strap in for a whole week of epic gamer poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
i cant watch these guys trying to be wacky, goodbye

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
have definitely seen enough speedruns for a lifetime

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

haha wow i cant believe how lucky we got to win :D
games only molested children played

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Dead silent guy dressed as spyro hoyp

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

elf help book posted:

it just seems so soulless especially after a week of the zeldathon folks' gritty heart

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Love the branded interview desk with the display-only cooler full of gamer fuel. this is so win

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Can someone post the schedule so I know when to watch

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

https://gamesdonequick.com/schedule

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Screen tearing he's going so fast haha :D

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell funny robot in the potato.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

tool assistance ? what the gently caress

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Aw. Gonna miss the Arby’s origami.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Would be SO epic if they made a auto bot out of Redbull®️ cans. And it would be a fun way to support the planet earth by recycling Red Bull®️ Into works of art. ♻️ 🐄

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The idea that people didn’t donate to Zeldathon because GDQ was coming up is making my blood boil.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Portal 2 runner earlier was playing a modded version of the game that replaced the Moon texture at the end of the game with his twitch URL.

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://clips.twitch.tv/AmazingEagerShrewTakeNRG

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

The idea that people didn’t donate to Zeldathon because GDQ was coming up is making my blood boil.

put my $12000 to naming him Lonk 😂😂😂

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Legendary

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Da Big Booi

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I try to imitate the bug-eyed two-finger excitement point in my day-to-day life.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

heeheex2 posted:

Da Big Booi

He’s cool.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Wormskull posted:

He’s cool.

ya

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Only got a 3g connection out here on the beach. Still watching though. SGDQ hoipe.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

orb.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I’ll be watching the good VODs after the event. Cheers from Ireland.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

drat. I hope I win this embroidery of SexRex's (one of the worst posters in imp zone history) avatar.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wonder how many sex criminals are liveposting in games :allears: (do not actually tell me)

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
wish i hadnt just broke the bank watching the overwatch marathon, rpg level up marathon, euro isometric platformer fest, and a trillion hours of other awful poo poo all back to back. wish i could be there, but at least i got chat haha. someone get a good ORB chant going for me! xoxo ✌️ PederastGamer80

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wonder how many sex criminals are liveposting in games :allears: (do not actually tell me)

They had to start a discord bc they all got permabanned. So it's probably the most cursed organization on the planet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

drat. I hope I win this embroidery of SexRex's (one of the worst posters in imp zone history) avatar.

Lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

In Training posted:

They had to start a discord bc they all got permabanned. So it's probably the most cursed organization on the planet

Oh yeah lmao that was just a few months ago wasn't it. This 2019 poo poo be draggin.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
at least you dont get banned for pedobearing up teh lolis on neogaf. gently caress resetera, gently caress thoughtcrimes, gently caress cancer. put my twenty bucks towards naming link SexyKazooie

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yea, it's just people who are talking about how every time a speedrunner says "I'm not cheating" they lose their poo poo scream laughing, people complaining about Orb, and people with a bunch of Samus hentai all over their avs and profiles talking about how they'd usually never be caught dead in a Gaming T-Shirt but this Yoshi one looks actually loving Dope this year, or being worried about if the shirts are "Gamer sized".

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

gently caress cancer.

Came here to say this.

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Yea, it's just people who are talking about how every time a speedrunner says "I'm not cheating" they lose their poo poo scream laughing, people complaining about Orb, and people with a bunch of Samus hentai all over their avs and profiles talking about how they'd usually never be caught dead in a Gaming T-Shirt but this Yoshi one looks actually loving Dope this year, or being worried about if the shirts are "Gamer sized".

fucker

heehee
Sep 5, 2012

shirts don’t ship til end of august though, drat it .

Skylark
Apr 27, 2007

︵‿୨🤍୧‿︵
༶⋆˙⊹。⋆ʚ🦢ɞ ✩ ˛˚.
Me: Bye mom
Mom: Where are you going?
Me: Im gonna go donate to GDQ to support Doctors Without Borders.
Mom: By yourself?
Me: No, I've got 100 pedophile games posters going with me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009