Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

gently caress GDQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

gently caress GDQ

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

So many donation incentives met at the last minute by anonymous donors. Nothing fishy there.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

As funny as it is to think of Uyama as a sort of What's Eating Gilbert Grape or The Other Sister situation, it's really closer to Scarface.

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

Wormskull posted:

As funny as it is to think of Uyama as a sort of What's Eating Gilbert Grape or The Other Sister situation, it's really closer to Scarface.

Satellit3
Oct 21, 2008

lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

tao of lmao posted:

So many donation incentives met at the last minute by anonymous donors. Nothing fishy there.

Yeah, funny how things turned out like this for the seventh time in a row... maybe the mystery climax donors will reveal themselves next AGDQ?

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Yeah, funny how things turned out like this for the seventh time in a row... maybe the mystery climax donors will reveal themselves next AGDQ?

Already got my vacation time earmarked.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Skylark posted:

Me: Bye mom
Mom: Where are you going?
Me: Im gonna go donate to GDQ to support Doctors Without Borders.
Mom: By yourself?
Me: No, I've got 100 pedophile games posters going with me

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

lmfao again

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wow. Might as well post this persons full name and homeaddress while you're at it. loving chud

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Arby’s Origami. Uyama zaibatsu has done it again.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Mods: this is not a joke. My contacts in ms-13 are literally heading to the danbo san lucas restless leg and ibs home mike uyama has been receiving therapy in for 10 years in order to behead him on tik tok. This is a real, actionable threay

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

mysterious loyall X posted:

Mods: this is not a joke. My contacts in ms-13 are literally heading to the danbo san lucas restless leg and ibs home mike uyama has been receiving therapy in for 10 years in order to behead him on tik tok. This is a real, actionable threay

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Dambo sam lucas

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

People actually pepe buttgig.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

People actually pepe buttgig.

asking the donators and audience to stop shouting kill the animals and get serious for a moment and do the pete buttgg high hopes dance

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z7RGkw1HM4g

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

:blastu:

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

asking the donators and audience to stop shouting kill the animals and get serious for a moment and do the pete buttgg high hopes dance

White Genocide
Feb 22, 2010

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

man nurse
Feb 18, 2014