Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hell funny robot in the potato.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The Portal 2 runner earlier was playing a modded version of the game that replaced the Moon texture at the end of the game with his twitch URL.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Legendary

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I try to imitate the bug-eyed two-finger excitement point in my day-to-day life.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Wonder how many sex criminals are liveposting in games :allears: (do not actually tell me)

They had to start a discord bc they all got permabanned. So it's probably the most cursed organization on the planet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

drat. I hope I win this embroidery of SexRex's (one of the worst posters in imp zone history) avatar.

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Hey SlimeYoshi12000. HeeHeeX2 here. Hope you don't CLAWS an accident during this Bubsy run. LMFAO. Can I get a HOYPE from the crowd? KILL the animals. My family were slain by the Indonesian mafia and my cat jumped off a cliff. I shot a hole in my own wrist and would of bleed out in a janitor's closet if it wasn't for Doctor's Without Borders. Now I'm thinking of getting into the Glove 64 community because of you guys. Much love.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, here's $5.37 to unlocking the Fusion Frenzy 2 glitch exhibition.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

heeheex2 posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3879483&perpage=40 found it

e: As for wanting to have sex with Banjo or Kazoo, what’s wrong with that?

thats not the original, its American McGay quoting from the other thread. the search continues

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

drat how come the IZ doesn't have this sick rear end thread tag.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

infinite anime posted:

looking cool joker lol

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Metroid Prime 1 any% is cool bc they use the glitch where you go so fast the game thinks you're in every coordinate in the room simultaneously to get items early and sequence break to the end rly fast

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

BL2 on deck.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Throwing my hat in the air reclining all the way back hootin and clapping every time the Associate Badass of Gunkata at Gearbox says some snarky poo poo

Lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That is one funky hitbox my dude!
8 seconds of dead air
Oh yeah...we knew about that.
AGDQ shuts down due to instant noise complaints filed in a 3 state radius due to big belly gamer laughs

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

its pretty awesome that for what seems like 3 years now every donation is a "pun:".

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

20 minutes to eject 1 gamecube disc and put in another hype

They have no shame. But, watching .mov files of Claris speedtricks on metroid2002 forums is what introduced me to the concept of spreedruns so I'll always have a soft spot for her runs on this godforsaken program.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Blindfold Punch Out is cool.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

man nurse posted:

They broke 3 million while the ending of the final game of the event was rolling. Very cool.

gently caress GDQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

Mods: this is not a joke. My contacts in ms-13 are literally heading to the danbo san lucas restless leg and ibs home mike uyama has been receiving therapy in for 10 years in order to behead him on tik tok. This is a real, actionable threay

Lmfao