Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

elf help book posted:

i cant watch these guys trying to be wacky, goodbye

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Skylark posted:

Me: Bye mom
Mom: Where are you going?
Me: Im gonna go donate to GDQ to support Doctors Without Borders.
Mom: By yourself?
Me: No, I've got 100 pedophile games posters going with me

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lmao that guy needs to be on the FBI 10 most wanted list

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Wormskull posted:

Hey SlimeYoshi12000. HeeHeeX2 here. Hope you don't CLAWS an accident during this Bubsy run. LMFAO. Can I get a HOYPE from the crowd? KILL the animals. My family were slain by the Indonesian mafia and my cat jumped off a cliff. I shot a hole in my own wrist and would of bleed out in a janitor's closet if it wasn't for Doctor's Without Borders. Now I'm thinking of getting into the Glove 64 community because of you guys. Much love.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, here's $5.37 to unlocking the Fusion Frenzy 2 glitch exhibition.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

snagged primo seats for the glitched undertale 100% run

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

lol oh my god

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Baby trying to jump out the window

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

mysterious loyall X posted:

if your cat didn't wake you up at 4:30 am and you were unable to fall asleep while rolling in bed after 30 minutes so you turned on sdgq then i urge you to watch this whole run here is but a tasste

https://twitter.com/luulubuu/status/1143499259544817664?s=20

i thought he was going to propose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Skylark posted:

Me: Bye mom
Mom: Where are you going?
Me: Im gonna go donate to GDQ to support Doctors Without Borders.
Mom: By yourself?
Me: No, I've got 100 pedophile games posters going with me