Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

It's so new and so pure.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

What kind of face should our sphere have? Any extra parts we want to add on? Accessories? There's no limits, really.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Jun 24, 2019

City of Glompton

relaxed and content sphere

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

oh man it's back!!! :woop:

I am thinking we could upgrade to a klein bottle shape with a ridiculous handlebar moustache?

alnilam

:sphoot:

ty manifisto

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
im,age based lighting

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Buddy, that's just just an orb.

Goons Are Gifts

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

Buddy, that's just just an orb.

:colbert:

Stoner Sloth

needs lens flare and non-euclidean geometry pls

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Twenty Four

blue one!

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
>_>

^a good face for a sphere to have. shifty

^ good hats

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

:agreed:

Plant MONSTER.

In the deep vast eigengrau that is outer space, lies a small, perfectly round planet.

It's here where Spheres are born!

(relaxed + contented and blue)
This is Blue One. He's always relaxed. He's never stressed. He's the unmoody blue and his best friend is you.

(klein bottle w/ handlebar stache and >_> face)
Dr. Kleinkenklein is a scientist/mathematician and is thus a highly sought after bachelor. His real mouth is on his bottom, eating is very tricky.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 15:55 on Jun 25, 2019

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Dr. Kleinkenklein is a scientist/mathematician and is thus a highly sought after bachelor. His real mouth is on his bottom, eating is very tricky.

:love: he's perfect

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

:love: he's perfect

Mummy Napkin
what the heck how am I already nostalgic for a sphere thread? missed this poo poo

Plant MONSTER.

Seriously, you have to hold him upside down and pour ketchup or whatever right into the hole and then tilt him back in a way that allows the liquid to enter his main cavity. He has a machine that allows him to feed without assistance. He does not like to leave his house/laboratory. Spheres find that attractive

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Spheres find that attractive

between that and the stache you have a serious force of spherosexual nature

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

Blue One is cool with watching Kleinkenklein play on his computer all day. It has a bunch of DOS and arcade roms on it.

Plant MONSTER.

But suddenly an alien message appeared on the computer's large beige monitor.

A puzzle. An absolute enigma.

Power Windows

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

oh cool he posts in byob

i like him

Farecoal

There he go
mario has logged in

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

But suddenly an alien message appeared on the computer's large beige monitor.

A puzzle. An absolute enigma.

better empty quote that message, can't afford to make the alien angry!

does our laboratory have any lab spheres, say some spherified gerbils with elephant tusks and many legs?

ty nesamdoom!

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

better empty quote that message, can't afford to make the alien angry!

:hai:

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
check inventory

Plant MONSTER.

inventory: bag of werthers original butterscotch candies, a lighter.

Plant MONSTER.

Kleinkenklein tries to reply to the strange message, perhaps he can find out what it means?

Hmm...

They ain't got money.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Open a stand to sell the candy and lighter, make :10bux:, make an account

Plant MONSTER.

That's.... some really good thinking

After many weeks of Kleinkenklein duking it out with city hall over permits and bylaws, The Candy Empire is open for business.

So far their only product is Werther's Original.

alnilam

cast SUMMON RICH CUSTOMER

ty manifisto

super sweet best pal

What's the next candy on the tech tree and how do we unlock it?

Plant MONSTER.

I think you find candy by hunting

alnilam posted:

cast SUMMON RICH CUSTOMER

we haven't learned that spell yet, silly. Come on, you're silly!

alnilam

Hmm hunt in tall grass for wild candy

ty manifisto

Plant MONSTER.

Who do we send out? The other will run the shop.

alnilam

Hmm I can imagine kleinkenklein trapping candy in his non orientable body, I'd say he should hunt

alnilam

Altho he's hot and sex sells...Hmm..

Plant MONSTER.

Customers are starting to line up but if this empire is to prosper, it needs more candy.

Okay it's time for a coin flip

Blue One - Heads
Kleinken - Tails

And the results are in! Heads! Blue One will set out and Dr. Kleinkenklein will mind the store. Although he is the less socially apt of the two, his high sex appeal will help mitigate any awkwardness.

The tall grass is pretty. It's very comfy out in the tall grass. Now where could candy be hiding??

Stoner Sloth

>>Smonk Grasse

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Plant MONSTER.

https://i.imgur.com/PR6pq9B.gifv

Blue smonks the grasse using the lighter. It's just regular ol' grasse and not the spicy kind so he is now just a little bit high.

Plant MONSTER. fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jun 25, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

drat nice long exhale

ty manifisto