Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
despite me not being a musician most of my friends are musicians and they're so cool i love them bunches even if they mostly tolerate me for rides in my car. one time everyone formed this anarchist-style supergroup and toured with a bunch of punk squatter kids and when tour wrapped up back home they took over a local park and a fire breather set fire to the band leader's washboard.
there's also a bunch of good rappers, one dude just dropped an album he's been working on after a solid few decades of touring and it's such a party you'll set your balls on fire. it's very old internet, i think y'all will enjoy.

others run the local food not bombs chapter. there's a bunch of collective houses with varying levels of dedication to veganism, sobriety, or general self improvement. one homie used to run a hot sauce store and nearly killed a Wiggle with a spiced gummy bear. he slings sauce out of pint jars in his house and i've had to explain to multiple neighbors that it's not drugs.

and thats not even counting my best friend in this whole world. . . . the person reading this post <3 <3 happy monday everyone what kind of cool buds do u got.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

My friends are all artists and many of them are better than I am which I resent, but I am also happy that they are doing well.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i know someone who once climbed up a lamp post and poop on the street

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i also know a turkish rapper who dreams of starting a pet photography shop and call it "photo-pet"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood

Nosfereefer posted:

i also know a turkish rapper who dreams of starting a pet photography shop and call it "photo-pet"

the most instagrammable thing ever. come in, get a latte, your pet gets groomed, take a photo by a fancy mural or wtf ever.

crimes

by R. Guyovich
My friend lets me put my ding dong in her hoo ha.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
you put your chocolate cake in their commotion?

idgi

by R. Guyovich

Hugh Malone posted:

you put your chocolate cake in their commotion?

idgi

What are you doing on Friday?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

My friends have bbq I go to them and I'm the steak guy who cooks the steak. You know how theres a burger guy, chicken guy, fish guy, greens guy, starches guy, sauces guy, baking guy, marinating guy well I'm the steak guy which is a prestigious position and my friend is the burger guy which is just as prestigious so I've got a burger guy friend who makes good burgers one love

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
My friend taught me how to grow incredible weed

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Stoner Sloth

Splatmaster posted:

My friend taught me how to grow incredible weed

A friend indeed.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Stoner Sloth

One of my friends came here as a refugee fleeing the Pinochet regime, he teaches vulnerable kids who have been kicked out of other schools and who are dealing with really hosed up stuff. Really good dude despite having gone through really tough things + been a good friend since we were both dumbass 17 year olds hanging out and getting high (although we still both hang out and get high, some things should never change).

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Finger Prince

All my friends live 4-6 hours by airplane away and the like 2 I have in this city, one is always busy with family and work, and the other is just a dude I've been friends with since I was a kid so there's never really any pressure to hang out, but it's nice when we meet up now and then. He builds amazing guitars.

take the moon

by sebmojo
my one friend was ready to book from work after I sent him schizophrenic text messages once. I talked to him last night and went p in depth as to the nature of my delusions, what I learned and what I felt guilty over, and he was a good listener

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

take the moon posted:

my one friend was ready to book from work after I sent him schizophrenic text messages once. I talked to him last night and went p in depth as to the nature of my delusions, what I learned and what I felt guilty over, and he was a good listener

*maurie ballstein voice*

Now that's what I'm talkin about!!!

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
emotional support is like purestrain friendship. incredibly powerful Friendship Technique.

crimes

PhantomPayne

I should think before posting
i met my best friend when i was like 10 yo after moving from the US to mexico, i used to call him duck since he could talk like donald duck

we used to hang out and play videogames on his snes, this was in like 2001 so you can probably imagine what his parents viewpoints on videogames were at the time

we used to hang out every week, fast forward to college, he and most of our mutual friends started studying computer sciences to get into the gaming business, while i was the only idiot that decided med school was cooler,

during his last year, he decided he wanted to develop an edutainment shoot em up to help kids learn the periodic table, it was his little pet project at the time, he used to brainstorm and show me progress, it was awesome

im not gonna sugar coat it tho, this guy had some family problems, a death in his family, and money problems after that death, but he still powered on like a champ, graduating his class with the highest honors, scholarships, and basically the smartest person from his generation

so after graduating some of these friends decided to become independent gamedevs (sadly, they all failed), and others just got normal 9 - 5 jobs, but duck? Naw man, duck got hired by gameloft (aka a game company owned (at the time) by Ubisofts' yves guillemots brother, who made mobile ports of Ubisoft games), and he started chewing bubblegum and programming like a pro

after a couple of years, he released his pet project (it's really fun!), he's won multiple indie game dev contests, and is still working at gameloft, so in short, he's doing what he loves, while being humble, smart, and an all around great guy

i know this is a really long post, and he's probably never gonna read it, but my best friend is really, really, really cool, and im very thankful to have met him, and someday, i hope he gets to work in the big leagues of gaming (i've always joked telling him to apply for a job at remedy games, but who knows???)

anyways thanks for reading my post byob friends

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
one of my friends is a really talented miniatures painter. he's also a school principal and makes an amazing brisket in a smoker. he once was doing an experiment with fire in a chemistry room and set off the fire alarm and sprinklers during state standardized testing day. the whole school got evacuated and the tests were invalidated, cost the district $90k :laugh:

i have another friend who i used to guide with who now runs a canyoning place in switzerland. he also does paragliding and splits his winters between skiing the alps and motorcycling around india

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
y'all have some incredible friends this is badass to read about. i want to invent unicycle paragliding in the alps and develop a polycule with three girls named Heidi.

crimes

Goons Are Gifts

My friend rode a lion once

PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
i know furries also.

crimes

nesamdoom

nesaM killed Masen

Goons Are Great posted:

My friend rode a lion once while fighting a bear

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Twenty Four

I'm the cool friend.

Goons Are Gifts

Twenty Four posted:

I'm the cool friend.

You really are

Twenty Four

Goons Are Great posted:

You really are

*hugs*

Korean Boomhauer

Goons Are Great posted:

uwu

Korean Boomhauer
you fine folks are all my friends and you are all heckof cool

Stoner Sloth

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Twenty Four

Korean Boomhauer posted:

Macnult

my friends are superheroes
none of us have very much money tho

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Korean Boomhauer posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TremorX

All Hail Big Hairy Mike

I'm kind of a jerk so my friends are cool because they put up with me being kind of a jerk