Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vanisher

Gonna prep for the evening with a two tone black and yellow bowling shirt paired with black baggy oversize shorts. I'll have a silver chain that connects my front left belt loop with my wallet, and make sure that thing dangles low. My hair is slicked back, jet black as well. Its extra at the salon I go to for them to dye my already dark brown hair, but the payoffs are coming. A little gel on the eyebrows, not too much. My blind date has no idea what she's in for. Slide on in to my honda civic, yea - i'm rocking those undercarriage lights as featured in my favorite movie of all time, Fast & The Furious. I slide into the dennys (gonna be my treat) and i've got the opening line all worked out. She might collapse from excitement, i'm prepared for that.

"Nice to meet you, care for a mint whilst we wait for our table?" as I pull out my Altoids tin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
whomst'd've ever spoken thusly is surely deserving of righteous scorn!

*tips pork pie hat, trips over JNCOs*

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
“Oooo, the whilst in the sky keeps on turning...”

vanisher

just realized "while" and whilst" are identical, so by that logic other "ile" words can end "ilst"

"such a pretty smilst m'lady"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Cactus Ghost

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
op is me posting from 2001

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

It has indeed been quite a whilst since I used improper grammar

google THIS

It's been a whilst, since I could
Hold my head up high
And it's been a whilst
Since I first saw you

FreshCutFries

tipping my fedora, "whilst"

lost my old email

google THIS posted:

Hold my head up high
And it's been a whilst
Since I first saw you

"Whilst to Power" Frederick Niche

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Cactus Ghost

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
also op would OBVIOUSLY drive a wrx, not a civic

----------------

Manifisto

"okay, I'll be right here whilst you attend to the other patrons," say I to the attractive bartender who is certain to be smitten by my rogueish turn of phrase, a breath of fresh air amidst the tedium of serving drinks to ordinary mannerless folk

ty nesamdoom!

Cactus Ghost

Manifisto posted:

"okay, I'll be right here whilst you attend to the other patrons," say I to the attractive bartender who is certain to be smitten by my rogueish turn of phrase, a breath of fresh air amidst the tedium of serving drinks to ordinary mannerless folk

also me, circa 2011

im gettin fuckin dragged itt

----------------

FreshCutFries

i just remembered the 'forsooth, the taint' tag. this thread should have the 'forsooth, the taint' tag.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Just gonna whilst away the hours here

Lastgirl

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
have not seen erst, whilst i look

Goons Are Gifts

OMGVBFLOL posted:

also me, circa 2011

im gettin fuckin dragged itt

Were you the bartender whilst it happened?

alnilam

Thingyman posted:

i just remembered the 'forsooth, the taint' tag. this thread should have the 'forsooth, the taint' tag.

verily, good sir

ty manifisto

google THIS

Just a moment whilst I retrieve your filst. I like your hairstylst, by the way, do you get it done at that salon a milst or or so up the road?

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
Whilst My Guitar Gently Weeps

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

google THIS

Never judge a man until you've walked a milst in his shoes

Finger Prince

Whom says whilst, honestly.

Cactus Ghost

Goons Are Great posted:

Were you the bartender whilst it happened?

no, the creepy nerdst

i had a lot of growing up to doest

----------------

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

google THIS posted:

Hold my head up high
And it's been a whilst
Since I first saw you

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
cargo shortst

Twenty Four

walking up to your blind date and immediately repeating "whilst whilst whilst whilst whilst whilst" over and over until they leave

Goons Are Gifts

Twenty Four posted:

walking up to your blind date and immediately repeating "whilst whilst whilst whilst whilst whilst" over and over until they leave

It's poetry, it rhymes

FutonForensic

scuse me kids whilst i do the fattest bong rip of the 21st century

vanisher

FutonForensic posted:

correct usage

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Finger Prince posted:

Whom says whilst, honestly.

It is to laugh, for certain, whensoever one deigns to speak thusly

Cactus Ghost

FutonForensic posted:

vanisher posted:

correct usage

----------------

ulvir

sit around for a whilst

Goons Are Gifts

Thee who smokes the whilst may thusly be stoned.

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whilsty Coyote

Finger Prince

ulvir posted:

sit around for a whilst

Stay awhilst, an listenst.

lost my old email

ghost emoji posted:

Whilst My Guitar Gently Weeps

composed & played on a fretless bass

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Feminine whilst

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Thee who smokes the whilst may thusly be stoned.

when weedst must.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

ulvir

the whilst whilst west

Cactus Ghost

whilsting away the hours

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

"Check thyself before thou wreckest thine self!" I proclaim whilst performing an Ollie on mine skate-boarde.