Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

IT'S SUCH GOOD poo poo TINY DAAAAAAAANNCERRRRRRRRRR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

WWE SmackDown, also referred to as SmackDown Live or simply SmackDown, is a professional wrestling television program that debuted on April 29, 1999. The show's name also refers to the SmackDown brand, to which WWE employees are assigned to work and perform.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

SmackDown is the #14 trending event in Portland on SeatGeek right now, behind a minor league soccer match.

I have to believe the guy Bully Ray yelled at will be posting some pics of an empty Moda Center.

Edit: He is, there’s a whole other section above the second bowl:

https://twitter.com/xiamhollywoodx/status/1143667197664849921?s=21

Lead Pipe Cinch fucked around with this message at 00:58 on Jun 26, 2019

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
More like BUTTY Murphy.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I dunno why you guys are surprised that super far left cities have more to do than watch WWE when like 3/4ths of you are actively yelling at people not to watch it because of left wing stuff (that I agree with, please don't jump me, it's been a tiresome day yall)

If Tampa or something like that falls really hard then I think it'd more indicative of live event issues?

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
lmao that shane promo

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
“Who needs to be put over first?”
“Why not Shane?”

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
love to start my show with a terrible scripted Shane promo

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

HitTheTargets posted:

“Who needs to be put over first?”
“Why not Shane?”

YOU WANT SHANE-MUS

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

https://twitter.com/dodgynova/status/1143672007017369600?s=21

The Croc
Dec 19, 2004

A-well-a everybody's heard about the bird!

OH YEAH!

Totally down for joe v kofi thats the good poo poo

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I refuse to let something fun happen.

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

Lead Pipe Cinch posted:

SmackDown is the #14 trending event in Portland on SeatGeek right now, behind a minor league soccer match.

I have to believe the guy Bully Ray yelled at will be posting some pics of an empty Moda Center.

Edit: He is, there’s a whole other section above the second bowl:

https://twitter.com/xiamhollywoodx/status/1143667197664849921?s=21

he was bragging to me about how “Kevin Owens DM’d me on twitter to give me tickets to the show because he felt bad about the ROH thing.

...want to sit with me?”

dude is tenacious, at least? fuckin’ twat. shoulda asked him if he’d show the message to me.

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

This is not a great Kofi promo, the shark stuff was really forced

HitTheTargets
Mar 3, 2006

I came here to laugh at you.
Dolph wants to fight Samoa Joe? I say let him.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

I stand with Kofi Fonseca against Somoza Joe.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
i can't quite tell what that fan yelled, but i like to imagine it was "we suck!!"

I love that they pretty much ignored the Dolph match and feud last night and now tonight they'll just continue the feud. The wild card rule is such a clusterfuck.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN ME!

Says increasingly insane comedian.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

Hm, let's keep running the same poo poo for months at a time. That's how to keep people interested, right?

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
i forgot smackdown was on

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
vince mcmahon is fuckin deranged. he just wants to see the same thing over and over and over again because he's demented

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
no loving way

more 2/3 falls

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Drew McIntyre posted:

vince mcmahon is fuckin deranged. he just wants to see the same thing over and over and over again because he's demented

He's at Howard Hughes levels of "only this specific ice cream flavor and lots of it".

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Two outta three falls? Lmao

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
I like that Kofi seems more confused about having to wrestle Ziggler again than anything else.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Hey, Darby Allin's doing magic tricks

the escape goat
Apr 16, 2008

...two of those matches in one night why just why

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

Miz is pretty good at being intimidating.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

How did Miz miss Shane stepping out of the room when he had only walked like 5 feet away when he came out?

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Miz seems pretty boring now.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
At this point the 2 outta 3 falls match thing has to be some sort of rib.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

the escape goat posted:

...two of those matches in one night why just why

Because they're already out of ideas about how to explain matches not happening during commercial breaks and they need breakpoints.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I like to pretend dolph is shooting in all these awful tedious promos

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
I miss the times that New Day would come out and challenge the crowd to jumping jacks and they would always lose and they would have to give everyone a handshake.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Let's have Shane feud with half the roster.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
So if Teddy Long loves tag team matches, does that mean that Shane loves 2/3 fall matches just as much?

I am asking the real questions here.

Dell_Zincht
Nov 5, 2003

DeepDickPizza posted:

i can't quite tell what that fan yelled, but i like to imagine it was "we suck!!"

I love that they pretty much ignored the Dolph match and feud last night and now tonight they'll just continue the feud. The wild card rule is such a clusterfuck.

Surely this will be the end of the feud. A Triple Threat means less chance of Joe winning the title and more chance of Ziggler still being involved and that's a bad thing.

DeepDickPizza
Oct 11, 2012

THREE TIME! THREE TIME!
So if Raw Superstar Mike "The Miz" Mizanin is on Smackdown for some reason to challenge Shane McMahon, is Smackdown Superstar, Roman "The Big Dog" Reigns, actually going to be on Smackdown this week?

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

edit: my mistake

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DeepDickPizza posted:

So if Raw Superstar Mike "The Miz" Mizanin is on Smackdown for some reason to challenge Shane McMahon, is Smackdown Superstar, Roman "The Big Dog" Reigns, actually going to be on Smackdown this week?

I mean this in all sincerity: I have no idea who is supposed to be on what brand anymore. The brand split is utterly meaningless. When I was writing up the Stomping Grounds recap a couple days ago I forgot that Becky was the Raw Women's Champion and not the Smackdown Women's Champion, but then I remembered Becky is somehow still considered a member of the Smackdown roster who is only on Raw because she has the title and.... goddammit retire you senile old lunatic.