Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

JK Fresco posted:

It's an incubation center for mental illness and it's dangerous

Yeah I find I'm less depressed and/or angry for not reading it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

Literally A Person posted:

Yeah, but they call it line.

:downsrim:

Lol

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Burt Sexual posted:

I will break him.

Content people!

This thread about a posters brother getting out of jail after 20 years. It’s really interesting.
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3902146

Came here to post this

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Kill All Cops posted:

SAclopedia is your friend

J4Gs are usually pubbies with fresh reg dates that see SA guilds dominate in an online game so they create a SA account in an attempt to join, baited with application procedures

See also: EVE Online's Goonswarm, which had an effort site with silver and gold memberships or something at one point?

The silver and gold memberships were for the plebians. What you want good sir is our platinum package which gets you access to capital ship hangars and private shared accounts to use titans. Of course for that we need a sizable deposit of in-game cash. How much fluid cash do you currently have? We can work out a payment plan if necessary or even trade in ships and materials.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Come for the unexpectedly interesting look into an odd dice company, stay for the amazing pedantry and naive judgement.

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

That was the best thread on the forums. That's a drat shame.

Which thread was this again?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Frank Frank posted:

"My Wife has the World's Dumbest Stalker".

Ahh ok, I didn't really read it when it was up