Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

Ask me about Neuroscienece

Some of it's a bit over my head but there's been some interesting answers so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

"Hi Ken, what did you get up to this weekend?"

"Well, I worked on my porch and a little bit of work on my jeep. Oh, and I also ripped a wall out of my house and replaced it in a weekend for about the 16th time because this time the previous owner forgot to include a bottom plate and so my second floor was floating on floorboards, This latest fix brings my house up to about 60% overbuilt atomic command bunker and only 40% papier mâché moulded into the shape of a house"

Kastein's house thread is amazing. Buying the house he did is quite possibly the worst decision of his life. The way he just keeps fixing it up learning as he goes but doing everything properly is quite inspiring.

Jaguars! fucked around with this message at 04:06 on Dec 16, 2019

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

This is a good read about the trials and tribulations of making a living creating quality food, but at an airport of all places:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3907467

Jaguars!
Jul 31, 2012

A Bed Pisser tries to get me to go and die in Somalia