Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
The companion thread to the VANTASM! thread:

Post Pictures of Wonderful and Weird Books

A never-ending treasure trove of neat, strange and hilarious finds in the realm of the printed word. Good poo poo.

Also Creative Convention (a subforum that deserves more attention in general) is currently getting a visual art-based version of Thunderdome going. Have a look and consider joining - Artdome is specifically intended to be quite less hardcore than Thunderdome and to still be a lot of fun.

Artdome: A Very Polite Visual Arts Contest for Sophisticated Individuals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp

Minus Green posted:

Pokemon Reborn: Like some sort of horrible abusive murderous depression Voltron

This one's a screenshot Let's Play as well (which recently finished), of a horrible yet wildly popular fan-made Pokemon game. Come for the game's :airquote: mature :airquote: plot, stay for the showtunes.

The "best" part is that the game is currently still in development and thus the LP will be updated whenever the final chapter of the game is released. The thread is already an incredible, wild ride but it's not even over yet. Now's the time to catch up for whenever the final update is out.

Ritznit
Dec 19, 2012

I'm crackers for cheese.

Ultra Carp
I tried to drive a 40 year old Soviet Car from Kazakhstan to England

Mostly lots of awesome photos, worth a look.