Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

This might not be the correct thread to ask, but the house I’m renting is next to a business, with a chain link fence separating us. I was wondering if there are any temporary options for covering up the fence, that wouldn’t be super expensive?

I’d rather not be able to see through the fence when in my backyard and vice versa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

devicenull posted:

Just google "chain link fence privacy", there's a million options - like these https://www.fencescreen.com/Fence-Slats.aspx

Thank you!

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Motronic posted:

You can only find information on how to kill it because it's basically unkillable outside of actively trying, especially in an area where its native like yours., So no, you don't need to do anything. This is the beauty of landscaping with native to your area plants.

Sounds great now, but wait until it’s crawling through your house as you sleep, watching your wife shower, etc

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Your chances of building a stone patio that will last are near zero. There’s a reason masons get paid well, they do a shitload of work to make sure everything is level and built in a way that won’t sag and fall apart within a few years.