Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Neighbor has some major project going on. This is like 5+ guys working every day for the last 3 weeks. A lot of the time with pickaxes and wheelbarrows, for some reason. I don't even want to know what it's going to end up costing. 60 grand+ based on what it cost to do my backyard.

If he doesn't do a second retaining wall further uphill above the current one to make another flat area I think he screwed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Anyone recognize this stuff? It’s lining these tall (2.5’?) raised beds in my backyard. Does it look like it’s actually waterproof?

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Verman posted:

So I finished the patio extension. Our PO just put a few regular blocks to continue the walk way.

600lbs of tumbled irregular bluestone, 400lbs of sand, 600lbs of gravel later ...

The rocks don't match as the current ones have probably been in the ground for decades, so we'll see how they age but if not I'm already looking into how to dye/stain them. But also :effort:

I wouldn’t bother, looks pretty good to me

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

They lied to you and are currently making $500,000 worth of live edge coffee tables out of that tree.