Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:lol:

Brian Kilmeade has like a psychic link to Trump or something: only way he is that stupid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Tatsuta Age posted:

Well now that she's out of a job, more time to fight with Teen Vogue on twitter I guess

https://twitter.com/DLoesch/status/1143595101727395840

Trying out to be the new Schucksmaster

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

friendbot2000 posted:

Stop trying to make fetch happen Dana

This is my fav reply to the Teen Vogue story

https://twitter.com/T_S_P_O_O_K_Y/status/1143631565928505344

Anal sex! THE HORRORS!

The pearls that man must be clutching (in his rear end)

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

It's the Federalist

It's owned by Meghan "I'M JOHN MMCAIN'S DAUGHTER!" :byodame: McCain's loving dipshit fascist husband

It's like a parody of the the Daily Caller, but real

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 15:48 on Jun 26, 2019

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

FizFashizzle posted:

He’ll never get off that either.

Every single time he feels slighted he’ll scream about patriotism and make it an affront to the flag.

Why should he get off of it?

His entire base spends their miserable lives getting him off with the flag

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Failed Imagineer posted:

Just ban all schools. Look around you, clearly they are not fit for purpose

:rolleyes:

Clearly all education is the problem here

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

cr0y posted:

So ummm /r/the_donald has a giant "This sub is quarantined are you sure you want to visit?"

Lol

And everyone is losing their poo poo lmao

:getin:

When you are rivaling /pol/ for sheer amount of racists per square inch it's high past time somebody sets up the hazmat tents

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

FizFashizzle posted:

Love to brag that John McCain is in hell

Unironically this

I'M JOHN MCCAIN'S DAUGHTER! :byodame: will be right on this one

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Gatts posted:

Private schools are excuses for white conservatives to have a place for alternative education and pump out Fox News crazies to establish their power and are racist amongst other things.

gently caress private schools.

Also I went to a private primary education school set up by American and British embassies in Saudi with kids of diplomats and military and it was really baller and awesome.

:hmmyes:

gently caress private schools and charter schools

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

It's like a Declaration of Indepedence for Incels

It's Beautiful:allears:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Mahoning posted:

Am I crazy or did I read something about Nintendo moving (or preparing to move) a lot of its manufacturing out of China for its next Switch revision?

Boy, you're not kidding...

https://twitter.com/StephenGutowski/status/1143946365636100096

So is it like Wayne pulling a Mao and doing his own little Red Guard purge of the NRA of any leaders besides him?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

"I am in the process of learning about Code Geass" may be my favorite starting line of anything ever

:lol: :wtc:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Why the gently caress does the Women's US Soccer Team own so hard, God drat :swoon:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Deuce posted:

I don't particularly want to be here.

loving :same:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Voldemort lookin good

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Did he loving post it again?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

The Right Wing argument against canceling student debt everybody! :downsbravo:

https://twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1143750290518224897?s=19

"Yes, I enjoy being punched in my mouth and balls repeatedly; I want to keep doing it"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

The Console Wars end as they unite to fight a greater evil: Donald Trump

:lol: at all the incel alt-right goober gators who hosed themselves; good job fuckfaces :thumbsup:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

It's amazing that a minority party can have less than 40% of the vote and 25% of total eligible voting population and just run absolutely everything and entrench their positions, because if fair voting happened they would never win

Great Country

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Can't wait for the Census case to be 5-4 as well

Glad Robert's life work of destroying democracy and the legitimacy of the Supreme Court is still in full effect!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Groovelord Neato posted:

https://twitter.com/DavidKlion/status/1144251243302412289

thanks to gerrymandering, the democrats were denied 16 seats in the blue wave btw.

I completely agree with this. Gloves are off GOP: destroy any possible seats the GOP could have in any blue state possible. No quarter, no mercy

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

cr0y posted:

At this point I am voting for everyone who vows to lie cheat and steal better than the republicans. Add seats to scotus, rig every electoral map, pack every court, launch endless investigations into everyone with an R next to their name.

:hmmyes:

We can't keep playing a "fair" game if the rules are rigged; rig them right back

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

WHAT?!

Roberts what the ever loving gently caress is your methodology?! :psyduck:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Telsa Cola posted:

Im waiting for the inevitability where blue states essentially tell scotus/other rulings to gently caress off.

There is precedent for a President or state to tell the Supreme Court to gently caress off

...that precedent is Andrew Jackson involving Native American genocide unfortunately, but it is there

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

GreyjoyBastard posted:

- most gerrymanders are fragile by definition in wave years
- state courts, sometimes

it's still a bad decision

We break the gerrymander in another wave year (hopefully, it's not like Trump is not loving up even worse now) and then we gerrymander the GOP out of existence until we are ordered to stop by Roberts in a reverse decision

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

DaveWoo posted:

Seems like the common theme of both of Roberts' opinions today was "yes, you can be racist, but for the love of god please be less obvious about it".

Ah, the Never Trump ideology

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Yeah all those military bases and where we keep most of the Pacific Fleet; what a waste!

His sheer stupidity never ceases to amaze me

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Warren just said all the right things here :hellyeah:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Wow, white evangelicals and protestants are all racist? You don't loving say?!

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

So Donald is getting shadow banned for real?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Roberts just enshrined GOP power in swing states, but Donnie is mad he can't be openly racist

TulliusCicero fucked around with this message at 18:49 on Jun 27, 2019

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Is it Sundown in Miami already?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Also isn't Florida also currently on fire and due for another season of being underwater?

...How do we get more Boomers and Snowbirds to move there again? How can we put in an express lane?

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Ershalim posted:

The worst parts of Florida are generally the safer bits. The panhandle isn't anywhere near as likely to be a flooded cinder as all the cool parts. I think we should just do a modest proposal and eat all the old fucks. We'd get kuru, but the general atmosphere of the US would be way more pleasant and welcoming.

"Eat the Olds" sounds promising; I'm in

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Nonsense posted:

https://twitter.com/ModerateVoters/status/1144328222886154240

love that the moderate democrats ran to the endzone with the same arguments demented chuds pulled out of their asses

"Moderate" #resist fuckwit Democrats only hate leftists more than Trump

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

GreyjoyBastard posted:

so far none of the rando mooks in the executive branch have been willing to blatantly ignore court orders and point guns at federal marshals who come to enforce them

ignoring the supreme court doesn't just involve the one man in the country who (arguably) isn't federally indictable, it involves an awful lot of miscellaneous bureaucrats who are

Yeah normally I agree with you man, but this shitshow dumpsterfire has ignored loving everything and nobody has done poo poo

Turns out "Good Faith and :decorum:: the government framework" means jack poo poo when one side ignores the rules, and the other side is too rich and comfy to do anything but put up token resistance :shrug:

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Ershalim posted:

I mean, the military didn't ignore it because they didn't implement it, but Trumpie and the gang continued to slow roll it the entire time it was getting fought over. Maybe you're right and the institutions will hold against them, but I don't see that for this one. The census is arcane to most people and the public isn't going to make a big fuss about it getting screwed with.

Yeah I don't really have a lot of faith in "institutions" at this point, unless it's the one we send Trump and all his cult to if we ever take back power

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Owlofcreamcheese posted:

Like if trump has just gotten to the point he can openly and publicly ignore supreme court decisions what additional powers does getting a bad census even get him? Why does someone unbound from even supreme court rulings need to slightly influence census results?

It's like stealing a nuclear bomb to rob a convenience store. If you are already powerful enough to just openly ignore the supreme court you are powerful enough you don't need anything slight statistical bias in census data would earn you.

I wasn't an alarmist until today, but what if Trump just declares election results null and void and just do-overs till he wins, and all the GOP and Roberts go "nope sounds good!"

Like what do you do? Riot? Americans won't
riot or strike about children in loving actual concentration camps; they would rather "WELL ACTUALLY" about the loving Holocaust.

Can't wait for the Chris Calizza headline " Trump dupes Dems again by calling off elections!"

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Fun fact:
Gaetzy boy here might have killed his college roommate

https://twitter.com/JacobRForster/status/1144319289673076740?s=19

Surprising no one, the police and University in Florida buried this!

http://www.intrepidreport.com/archives/18966

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Ubiquitous_ posted:

It's weird how this hasn't gained traction again recently given how often he is in the Twittersphere.

Oh, that's not even the most interesting part. Crossposting:

quote:

Matt Gaetz, currently a member of the Florida House of Representatives, portrays himself to the Bible-thumping voters of the Panhandle as a God-fearing conservative. However, even a partial glance at Gaetz’s record reveals at least seven arrests for drunk driving and a reputed alternate gay life style. Gaetz’s politically powerful father Don ensured that none of the arrests led to prosecutions.

The current U.S. House hopeful Matt Gaetz saw his political career launched when he became a legislative aide to Florida’s Republican House Speaker Ray Sansom. Sansom, who succeeded Marco Rubio as Speaker, was pressured to hire Matt by the elder Gaetz. Sansom fired Gaetz twice due to his aide’s DWI arrests and Gaetz’s habit of speaking on behalf of the Speaker without clearing statements first with his boss.

Sansom represented Florida’s 4th House district. In 2010, Sansom resigned after he was indicted on fraud and conspiracy charges by Leon County state prosecutor Willie Meggs. The Florida House’s campaign to have Sansom resign over his alleged ethical violations was led by Don Gaetz, who then arranged to run his son Matt to fill the vacant 4th district seat in a special election. Matt Gaetz won and was easily re-elected in 2014 with no Democratic opponent. After Meggs was indicted, Florida prosecutors dropped all criminal charges against Sansom. However, the political damage to the former Florida House Speaker was done. Matt Gaetz and his father used the corrupt prosecutor-manufactured political grave of Sansom to launch Gaetz’s current campaign for the U.S. House.

And what would be Panhandle politics without a dead body? Gaetz’s roommate at Florida State University was reportedly found dead under suspicious circumstances while they were undergraduate students. The same political machine that drove Sansom from office was used to cover up the circumstances of the roommate’s death. Sources close to the investigation of the death, however, told WMR that the Florida Department of Law Enforcement investigated the death as a possible homicide but the agency was later politically-pressured to rule it a suicide. As with Gaetz’s multiple DWIs, the suspicious death of his college roommate was buried by Florida authorities and the university.

Matt Gaetz later, according to WMR’s sources in the 1st Congressional District, became involved in a gay relationship with a well-known pastor of an evangelical mega-church in Fort Walton Beach. Matt Gaetz is running for the U.S. Congress as a traditional “family values” and anti-gay rights conservative. Gaetz has also endorsed GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump.

On August 30, Florida Panhandle Republican voters have the opportunity to maintain their storied tradition and elect another scoundrel to the U.S. Congress. Our guess is that they will not disappoint.