Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Groovelord Neato posted:

i don't give a poo poo what effect these people have on the economy. they're human beings and have risked life and limb to get here. they deserve to be here more than all the people angry they're coming. they more than earned it.

How have they helped to increase the strength of my 401k? Those are the real answers we need when considering someone's right to asylum.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Holy poo poo.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Stickman posted:

They provide cheap labor for publicly held corporations to exploit and expand the the ranks of the working poor for those same corporations to prey on with cheap poo poo and debt. Refugees and asylum seekers aren't a drag on the economy any more so than economic safety nets - right wing "wonks" are full of poo poo again.

I agree with Groovelord's original point, though - it doesn't matter. Who loving cares what the economic impact is? The US can pay for it.

Never forget that the US is the strongest, best, fittest, most effective country God has ever declared fit for this universe. Simultaneously, it's the poorest most unfairly compromised poo poo show of a country which is on the brink of disaster by those foreigners coming in.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

steelninja posted:

I would love to but I'm poor and need the job. So I will just be throwing in my dreams.

Just give him an old-fashioned stink palm or spicy keychain.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

luxury handset posted:

just politely refuse to participate in the photo op. if you are forced into posing for a photo, make a slightly stupid face so that the photos are not used

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
Just call him Bitch McConnell to his face. Anyone listening may just think they misheard you.

Be sure to record yourself saying it, though, because I wanna hear that exchange.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

3 Don Blondes

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

https://twitter.com/mywifecameback/status/1151974921788121095?s=20

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

The Glumslinger posted:

Unless the caucus is threatening to revolt, Pelosi won't impeach. She clearly thinks that it is the better political move and is unwilling to change her mind on the issue

Heaven forbid we spotlight the crimes in a cogent and (potentially) meaningful fashion.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
FOR THE RECORD:

My lunch was delightful.

I wish I had a desert.

But it's not a big deal I need to lose some weight.

Edit: Whoops! Tax time.

https://i.imgur.com/cTGjhlM.mp4

19 o'clock fucked around with this message at 19:34 on Aug 21, 2019

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

"You guys said you would make me cool if I did this!"

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

ewiley posted:

gently caress yeah! Smoot Hawley Two: Electric Bugaloo!!! Nothing bad ever happens when we have trade wars!

I here by order you all to drink

Presently at work. Drinking.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Uncleanly Cleric posted:

Because twins are something you set out to have?

:thejoke:

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

TheOneAndOnlyT posted:

I cannot loving wait for January 20th, 2021. I can't even imagine the number of people who are going to show up to Trump's successor's inauguration just to spite him by making the crowd bigger.

He's going to claim that they came to bid him farewell assuming he doesn't throw a poo poo-piss tantrum and throw out the election results.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfhvs4

Donny are you okay? Are you okay, Donny?

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

AlBorlantern Corps posted:

I want a fed with the right allocation
I want a fed that knows what's best
I want a fed with rates that cut all
the way to negative interest

I want a fed that cuts rates early
I want a fed that cuts all rates
I want a fed with uninterrupted prosperity
that gives me a loan and cuts through more rates

I want a fed with a short leash and low,
Looooooooooow
Interest

This is good.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Burning_Monk posted:

My favorite self-own from Crenshaw is still the "Lets run a marathon through my district!"

https://twitter.com/DanCrenshawTX/status/965803574193283072

"What's Gerrymandering? Why is everyone talking about it?"

https://twitter.com/Lefty_Jew/status/1164075639252516864?s=20

https://twitter.com/Lefty_Jew/status/1164256158296629248?s=20

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
I used to get indignant and grumpy about the same poo poo when I was proven wrong. This was back when I was a kid. I'm happy to know I'm no longer like that.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
Criminals don’t obey laws, this just takes plastic cutlery out of the hands of law abiding citizens. Criminals will just bring their own black market plastic flatware into public places and enjoy conspicuous consumption while the rest of society suffers the shame of doing dishes.

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!
I received one of the fake census forms the Republican Party has been sending out.

Safe to write “Eat poo poo, you fascist cunts.” On it and send it back?

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

Mooseontheloose posted:

I would encourage it.

Just wanted to make sure my grammar was correct.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

19 o'clock
Sep 9, 2004

Excelsior!!!

cr0y posted:

Pelosi is now SERIOUSLY considering beginning to contemplate the vague idea that the house should schedule a preliminary hearing to discuss the potential topic of a cursory discussion about the ‘I’ word

FTFY