Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Silly Burrito posted:

Can't sugarcoat the dominance. Only three weeks left, and LesBeardly is firmly entrenched as our champ.

Spoeank did his best to gain a lead, but Les was second right behind him.

Three more weeks!

I was First last week, last this week!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

LesBeardly continues his dominance. He's got an 80+ point lead with two weeks left to go.

One of our unknowns got high score this week!

It's the fantasy playoffs for most leagues, but we keep chugging on!

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Silly Burrito posted:

One of our unknowns got high score this week!

Oh, yeah, I don't think he's a goon. He's a fantasy industry vet (he did a magazine draft with Michael Fabiano last summer) and podcasts with me and Spoeank. Cool guy.

I appreciate your funny updates on this league, SB

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
It's getting to be real hard to pretend that I'm going to rally here.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Drunk Nerds posted:

Oh, yeah, I don't think he's a goon. He's a fantasy industry vet (he did a magazine draft with Michael Fabiano last summer) and podcasts with me and Spoeank. Cool guy.

I appreciate your funny updates on this league, SB

Thanks, I knew you helped bring him in but I didn’t know who it was. Appreciate the kind words!

Hope y’all are enjoying the league. There are definitely things I’d do differently in my actual drafting strategy but all in all, this has been a fun experiment.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

At this point, it's pretty much said and done. However, it's not completely done yet. Every single one of LesBeardly's players could spontaneously combust on the field, causing fumbles and negative points. But even then, his lead is pretty solid. If all of LB's players explode, Spoeank has a chance if he can score over 120 points.

LesBeardly laughs at your attempts to catch him, and leads the pack this week.

Final round this week. I wonder what kind of avatar LesBeardly will pick out...I mean, it's still anyone's game. Theoretically. Possibly. Not really.

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Just checked it now, thought my team would do fairly well since I had Drake. My only 2 WR are Deebo Samuel and Corey Davis :v:

RIP:
Mike Evans
Alshon Jeffery
Nelson Agholor
Marvin Jones
Marqise Lee - he never scored

Pain of Mind fucked around with this message at 04:43 on Dec 18, 2019

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Thank you for the weekly updates all season! It was fun

LesBeardly
Jul 4, 2010

BEST BALLS ON SA AWARD
To the rest of the league:

Get the hell
out of my way.

Thanks for all the updates Silly Burrito!

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011
Wait, we're cutting off early? I'd built my team to make up a couple hundred point deficit in week 17.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Ben Nevis posted:

Wait, we're cutting off early? I'd built my team to make up a couple hundred point deficit in week 17.

Just waiting to see if LesBeardly’s players literally explode or not before this week’s games. 🤔

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Silly Burrito posted:

Just waiting to see if LesBeardly’s players literally explode or not before this week’s games. 🤔

Basically everyone but 89.

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe
Well of course he won, he picked Lamar Jackson...

... oh wait, I picked Lamar Jackson...

... and I'm in eighth place.

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

Congratulations to LesBeardly, who won it all tonight. It was never really in doubt, a total domination of best ball. You da man, LB!

Thanks again to everyone who played. I hope we do this again next year. If you have any suggestions, please feel free to post them. LB, your avatar cert will be sent tomorrow. has been sent to you in a PM.

Thanks again everyone!

Silly Burrito fucked around with this message at 06:47 on Dec 24, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LesBeardly
Jul 4, 2010

BEST BALLS ON SA AWARD
It was a fun league! I'll be back to defend my title in 2020.