Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Here's my profile. https://supermariomakerbookmark.nintendo.net/profile/InTraining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

I like the spin yump in SMW

Its for millenials who keep walking into piranna plants

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gotta find my beautiful gif of bobs level.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Gotta find my beautiful gif of bobs level.

its like a magic eye

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

its out. im so mad i need to work tomorrow

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
For some reason I thought all the commenting/drawing pictures was gone but this has basically full miiverse implementation and I love it!!!

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

I uploaded a level.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

I love this

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Bongo Bill posted:

I uploaded a level.

gah! im going insane that im missing out

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
my maker id is 6WS-PXS-TJG and i made a quick dumb thing to get back into the swing of making levels

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Just a heads up to all you fellow Physical Only Freaks out there, Wal-Mart is selling this for $49 for some odd reason.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I spent all night playing levels but I'm going to Make as soon as I Wake

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
There's a story mode level where you can't jump and it goes against 30 years of muscle memory and requires every fiber of your concentration to complete.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

American McGay posted:

There's a story mode level where you can't jump and it goes against 30 years of muscle memory and requires every fiber of your concentration to complete.

Yeah. Thats a rough one at first.

I'm genuinely excited to play levels people here make.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bongo Bill posted:

I uploaded a level.

May I see it?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

making at work :cheers:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Working the US shift so I can't get it until late tonight. Didn't play the first but imps have me hyped. Can you be Luigi?

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Working the US shift so I can't get it until late tonight. Didn't play the first but imps have me hyped. Can you be Luigi?

you can, but you mainly play as mario.

I cant believe this game doesnt interact with your friendlist in anyway and has friendcodes instead lol. ig ill post mine once i finish this level

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Loving this launch window random level period where it isn't filled with complete bullshit

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I miss the Wii U gamepad.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Loving this launch window random level period where it isn't filled with complete bullshit

Super poo world 2 took a lot of skill to make you pribably cant even edit bowsers ai like the super poo world 2 guy did . give this game a pasz

Bongo Bill
Jan 17, 2012

In Training posted:

May I see it?

4MP-12L-8VF

I originally made this in Mario Maker 1, and recreated it to get it in early.

If you have half as much fun playing it as I did making it, then that means I had twice as much fun as you!

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Do you actually have to make and upload a stage to find your creator ID? I haven't been able to find mine in any of the menus.

Also this might be the clunkiest online implementation I've ever seen. Thanks Nintendo.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo
Nevermind I found it. The OP should kindly start a list of this poo poo.

American McGay: 4L0-971-CVG

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

why are there separate codes from your switch friend code, and why can't you just use your nintendo id, which you had to make to get a switch friend cod

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

mysterious loyall X posted:

why are there separate codes from your switch friend code, and why can't you just use your nintendo id, which you had to make to get a switch friend cod

If Nintendo adopts a sane online policy the three powerful kami of Iwata, Yamauchi and Yokoi will return and seek aragami against those who wronged them

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

American McGay posted:

how do you find it?

mysterious loyall X posted:

nintendo ftw.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

how do you find it?
Press Y to open your Maker Profile and then click on the More Info button, it's in the lower left of that window.

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
I'm going to get this i think with one of my vouchers

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

American McGay posted:

I started the list

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

absolutely anything posted:

my maker id is 6WS-PXS-TJG and i made a quick dumb thing to get back into the swing of making levels

https://twitter.com/zh_switch/status/1144685482221199365

Thanks for the gold sir.

saltyslug
Jun 28, 2012

Guess where this lollipop's going?

Bongo Bill posted:

4MP-12L-8VF

I originally made this in Mario Maker 1, and recreated it to get it in early.

If you have half as much fun playing it as I did making it, then that means I had twice as much fun as you!

thisowns

my code is 56K-1VL-N6G

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I played a cool level in random that had a ton of fireballs and all these cranes you had to use to climb around and the longer you took the more cranes got filled by fireballs

Caithness
Nov 10, 2012

HEY!!!
YOU CAN SEE ME, CAN'T YOU? THEN WHY ARE YOU IGNORING ME!?
I appreciate that the codes are shorter and therefore easier to type in this time

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

wow....

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

heres another stupid rear end one from me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

9CD-PTJ-05G my first messin around level. i forgot how much fun it was to go in with no intentions and just start putting stuff down and seeing what happens.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

saltyslug posted:

thisowns

my code is 56K-1VL-N6G

comin up 404 ...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

holy poo poo I just played a level someone made with the super ball power up from Mario Land for Game Boy :catstare: