Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Kerrzhe posted:

this is my cat Kirby along with a zergling and a Totally Normal Father

i love kirby

i love all the other pets too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Upped the frequency of pathetic pet talk

HampHamp
Oct 30, 2006
I just learned how to embed images in a different thread so here's peggy

Willeh
Jun 25, 2003

God hates a coward

Cat pics? Yeah I got those, this is Frits

The Grimace
Sep 18, 2005

Are you a BigMac of imbeciles!?
came to find the story about the bigot nerd, stayed for the cool pets

those are some extremely cool pets

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Wren looks like they are feeling defiant :3:

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]
Bought a physical copy of Shadowbringers for PC (EU) by mistake (lol). Shipping took too long, so I nabbed a digital code in the meantime. The physical version showed up today, and I have no use for the code so have at it:

https://imgur.com/MddXWBH

an cow
Mar 18, 2002

This post may lower your reputation
Assuming this code will work for someone in the US Id happily take it

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Its Rinaldo posted:

Wren looks like they are feeling defiant :3:

He's thinking up a cunning plan to nibble on my stubble while I nap

Twibbit
Mar 7, 2013

Is your refrigerator running?
We are posting pets now?

Here is Maggie, spoiled diva

Red Alert 2 Yuris Revenge
May 8, 2006

"My brain is amazing! It's full of wrinkles, and... Uh... Wait... What am I trying to say?"
Here is a glimpse at the aforementioned Eggs Benedict

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

A cat named Eggs is right up there with a cat named Human. Or Broccoli.

Zam Wesell
Mar 22, 2009

[Zam is suddenly shot in the neck by a toxic dart; Anakin and Obi-Wan see a "rocket-man" take off and fly away, and Zam dies]

an cow posted:

Assuming this code will work for someone in the US Id happily take it

I'm not sure! You could try it and see. :)

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

This is juniper and she turned 5

This is how she asks for pettes.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

https://twitter.com/coolcrab_/status/1364234134286032900

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013
If pet posting's still going on,

Here's Casey.
Only pic I have handy atm, I think she was 5 when this was taken; she's 9 now.

Cythereal
Nov 8, 2009

I love the potoo,
and the potoo loves you.
My apartment doesn't allow pets, so have the family cat I grew up with, Lun Tha on formal occasions but better known to the family as Looney.

Copycat Zero
Dec 30, 2004

ニャ~
Oh, okay, twist my arm why don't you (you don't need to twist very hard to get me to post pictures of them):

Lorelei:

Freya:

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Raised By Birds posted:

If pet posting's still going on,

Here's Casey.
Only pic I have handy atm, I think she was 5 when this was taken; she's 9 now.

wanna hug that pooch so bad

Pyro Jack
Oct 2, 2016
We talking about pets? Here's mine.

Their names are Bebo and Milo respectively.

Mad Wack
Mar 27, 2008

"The faster you use your cooldowns, the faster you can use them again"
hi this is my dog Watson

Chomposaur
Feb 28, 2010

Derpcat Arthur:

Madeleine back when she was a proper city cat:

Olesh
Aug 4, 2008

Why did the circus close?

A long, chilling list of animal rights violations.
Arika, shamelessly deploying tactical cuteness:

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
lol I'm gonna have so much mettle to catch up on after this DRS run

Copycat Zero
Dec 30, 2004

ニャ~

hazardousmouse posted:

lol I'm gonna have so much mettle to catch up on after this DRS run

I've gotten pretty good at minimizing my deaths in DR after running it almost every day for the past week or so, but yesterday's run nearly made up for that, as we had a troll group that seemed intent on (a) dragging bosses as close to hazards as they could and (b) intentionally aiming tankbusters into as many people as possible (and the one or two tanks who weren't in their group couldn't hold the aggro off them because they were always getting to the bosses first). Thankfully - for me, at least - after the first major troll I wised up to their bullshit and managed to avoid directly taking any deaths from them, but it did throw me off and I took a couple I wouldn't have otherwise.

SloppyDoughnuts
Apr 9, 2010

I set fire to the rain watched it pour as I touched your face
Griefing is a bannable offense so if you call them out and they're dumb enough to admit it, or even just insinuate it was on purpose, you can report them and they get got IMMEDIATELY.

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

Copycat Zero posted:

I've gotten pretty good at minimizing my deaths in DR after running it almost every day for the past week or so, but yesterday's run nearly made up for that, as we had a troll group that seemed intent on (a) dragging bosses as close to hazards as they could and (b) intentionally aiming tankbusters into as many people as possible (and the one or two tanks who weren't in their group couldn't hold the aggro off them because they were always getting to the bosses first). Thankfully - for me, at least - after the first major troll I wised up to their bullshit and managed to avoid directly taking any deaths from them, but it did throw me off and I took a couple I wouldn't have otherwise.

For some reason I always die once on the first boss. It's usually on the chessboard-looking mechanic, but last week I kept my head and did it correctly, and then had a brain fart when she does the four swords and ran to the wrong side. Just can't win.

Still proud of that run though, because that was my only death over an 80 minute DR where somehow we were down to 14 people after the second boss. How does that even happen? An entire alliance dropped out? And there is apparently no back-fill for DR either? Somehow no one else gave up, even though every boss took forever since we were missing almost half the DPS. We did Hot/Cold four times haha.

derra
Dec 29, 2012

Copycat Zero posted:

Are you on Aether? I had a run like that too, I realized immediately as they pulled the first boss behind the barriers for fourfold mercy. Some tank from Gilgamesh, my wife and I reported him. She was stressed out because she was one of the other tanks and he would taunt right before tank busters and stuff to try and kill as many as possible, and she was worried the raid was gonna blame her.

The only report I’ve ever done for gameplay (there was the slur and spoiler spammer in NN for months).

Nibble
Dec 28, 2003

if we don't, remember me

Mad Wack posted:

hi this is my dog Watson

Lounging dogs best dogs.

Timmy:

juggalo baby coffin
Dec 2, 2007

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

Relax Or DIE posted:

Here is a glimpse at the aforementioned Eggs Benedict

this is one feisty looking beast, very powerful

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

https://twitter.com/ffxivstruggle/status/1365391776161398788?s=20

Raised By Birds
May 5, 2013

kirbysuperstar posted:

wanna hug that pooch so bad

She's a very friendly and sociable dog, so I can tell you she'd love that. :3:

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
I want to hug every dog I see in this thread. Also the cats though I'd need to take some benedryl first.

MechaX
Nov 19, 2011

"Let's be positive! Let's start a fire!"

Some one needs to run it on the true 2.0 experience; a mixture of level 45 AF gear, and Brayflox gear because there was no glamour back then and if your AF didn’t look good, sorry it’s either betting on Brayflox stuff to look nice or else you’re going to be wearing your subligar and dunce cap

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Even then it's still not the true ARR experience because they added 40 potency to every move

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!

Awesome!
Oct 17, 2008

Ready for adventure!

lol i havent seen this one before
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aqju18pcq6U

hazardousmouse
Dec 17, 2010
I noticed I had 6k PVP funbucks so I immediately bought the club weapons for DRK and GNB like the degenerate I am.

Copycat Zero
Dec 30, 2004

ニャ~

SloppyDoughnuts posted:

Griefing is a bannable offense so if you call them out and they're dumb enough to admit it, or even just insinuate it was on purpose, you can report them and they get got IMMEDIATELY.

Each tank tried to blame the other (it was obvious it was both of them) or a healer for Rescue'ing them into that position (it was obvious that wasn't the case), and then claimed they kicked the offender (they didn't kick anyone), so a GM looking at the logs wouldn't have anything other than everyone else complaining about the griefing. That being said, I'm sure multiple people did report them.

derra posted:

Are you on Aether?

Nope, Chaos. This was the first troll(s) I've seen in doing the raid for the past couple weeks, although a few people chimed in to say that they'd gotten them recently (and one was pretty sure they recognized the exact troll we had).

Copycat Zero fucked around with this message at 02:22 on Feb 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zomborgon
Feb 19, 2014

I don't even want to see what happens if you gain CHIM outside of a pre-coded system.

Copycat Zero posted:

Each tank tried to blame the other (it was obvious it was both of them) or a healer for Rescue'ing them into that position (it was obvious that wasn't the case), and then claimed they kicked the offender (they didn't kick anyone), so a GM looking at the logs wouldn't have anything other than everyone else complaining about the griefing. That being said, I'm sure multiple people did report them.

Well if there were no kicks or several uses of Rescue that would also be obvious from logs