Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lost my old email

as its powerful jaws tighten around my neck i notice the promise ring

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

"Never expected a bloody stingray to do me in... let alone one that believed the 'friend zone' was a real thing... Crikey!" gasped Steve before collapsing.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

My last thought before the voracious army ants clean my bones: All of them, every last one, still live with their mom.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Laughing at its own stupid jokes, the hyena closed in on me, limping towards me, sneering with its ridiculous overbite, a swaying tendril of drool dancing along from the side of its face. One eye, the good one I presumed... appeared to strain as it sought me out.

It was clearly blind in the other.

Keeping to it’s blind side, walking in such a way as to make the distance to us actually increase, I hid behind a tree, it’s idiotic laughs (and equally bad jokes...) fading off into the distance. Now if I can only get away from this starving vulture that keeps tracking me. I’m only a little thirsty, drama much? It s a zoo for crying out loud! Not a desert!

poo poo, the hyena heard me...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

lost my old email

google THIS posted:

My last thought before the voracious army ants clean my bones: All of them, every last one, still live with their mom.

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

vanisher

google THIS posted:

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

alnilam

google THIS posted:

lol

ty manifisto

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

google THIS posted:

Bit soon for the best joke in the thread IMO.

vanisher

"Kind of the lamest Lion, who lives on a mountain anyway" I say as I'm viciously mauled

vanisher

"More like, 'maneless lion' heh" as my arm is ripped off

super sweet best pal

Chases me for two feet, gets winded, only catches me because I trip over a log and break my ankle.

vanisher

Me to the bunny rabbit gnawing my leg: "didnt do so well against the turtle, did ya little guy."

Stoner Sloth

vanisher posted:

"Kind of the lamest Lion, who lives on a mountain anyway" I say as I'm viciously mauled

vanisher posted:

"More like, 'maneless lion' heh" as my arm is ripped off

"You're not even a big cat, technically, you can't roar!" I point out as I'm disemboweled and start to be devoured while still alive.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Hanging upside-down with no skin in the jungles of Guatemala. "I suppose you think that makes you seem skillful, hunting with infrared laser sights and an invisibility suit like a baby."

google THIS

roomforthetuna posted:

Bit soon for the best joke in the thread IMO.

v:shobon:v

google THIS

Well, I think to myself, I may be remembered as the idiot who got mauled by a tiger, but at least it's a Bengal tiger.

That's when I see the Patriots pennant on the enclosure wall.

google THIS fucked around with this message at 14:52 on Jun 28, 2019

Twenty Four

wouldn't be the first time. I really enjoy your brand of humor regularly!

Stoner Sloth

Twenty Four posted:

wouldn't be the first time. I really enjoy your brand of humor regularly!

google THIS

thanks guys :)

google THIS

(embarrassing death support group in heaven)

Larry: I'm just, I'm just starting to make peace with it, you know? We all gotta go some way, I'm just the guy who got killed by that stupid smoking orangutan. And maybe…maybe that's OK. Could be worse, right?

(murmurs of agreement, a couple members of the group pat Larry on the shoulders)

St. Cassian: That was very heartfelt, thank you, Larry. What about you, google THIS? Would you like to share?

Me: (vividly picturing a silverback gorilla taking a long drag from a vape) No thanks.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

(embarrassing death support group in heaven)

Larry: I'm just, I'm just starting to make peace with it, you know? We all gotta go some way, I'm just the guy who got killed by that stupid smoking orangutan. And maybe…maybe that's OK. Could be worse, right?

(murmurs of agreement, a couple members of the group pat Larry on the shoulders)

St. Cassian: That was very heartfelt, thank you, Larry. What about you, google THIS? Would you like to share?

Me: (vividly picturing a silverback gorilla taking a long drag from a vape) No thanks.

Goons Are Gifts

GT might be the funniest poster in byob tbh

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

There are so many amazing posters in the yob (and me) for so many amazing reasons, but can't argue that GT doesn't regularly make me laugh my gosh darn butt off!!

jeffery
predated upon

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

roomforthetuna

Being eaten by a Tyrannosaurus Rex. "Yeah, well, your species is extinct!"

tangie

roomforthetuna posted:

Being eaten by a Tyrannosaurus Rex. "Yeah, well, your species is extinct!"

dinosaur

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Wouldn't want to be preyed upon by any species that would have ME for a dinner

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

Goons Are Great posted:

I have no idea how he does it.

roomforthetuna

Cow being killed to be eaten by a human: "lol you've got chronic depression, chump."

google THIS

A cannibalistic serial killer eating my liver with kale and a PBR.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Lol

e: Also lol at every other post itt

The Klowner fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Jun 29, 2019

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Goons Are Great posted:

I'm not really into ranking posters but there's no denying gt is a great poster.

Goons Are Gifts

Goons Are Gifts

The Clowner posted:

I'm not really into ranking posters but there's no denying gt is a great poster.

Yeah I didn't want to sound like I wouldn't like every single poster, it's just that GT literally makes me laugh out loud while I'm quietly sitting in the library and everyone then stares at me like I'm sort of criminal.

Oh god I'm the loser animal, right

google THIS

My plan to predate BYOB is coming apace

wait

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Wolves hunt in packs and may crush your balls and tear off your limbs, but deep down we all know, all they really want is a hearty rub on the belly.