Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Been a little busy and forgot to upload my Luigis here, so here's a bunch of levels I've made with varying degrees of quality.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

OneMoreTime posted:

Hey everyone, I'll be playing (most of) the latest levels posted in the thread tonight at 6 pm PDT/9 pm EDT. There were a ton of levels this time around, I couldn't include them all even if I tried so good job on that! It'll leave a few for my Thursday night stream.

https://www.twitch.tv/onemoretimegfsn

I watched just recently and since you asked when playing through Cavern Climb:
That ledge near the beginning was originally supposed to have a red coin hidden up there, but I moved it later and didn’t bother to close it.
And I didn’t intend to have the player abandon Yoshi at that point. You more or less played that section properly (though there was a hidden star there).

SilverSupernova fucked around with this message at 14:33 on Aug 28, 2019

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Been a while since I posted here. I've been working on a few the past months and essentially redid 2 of them completely after the update. Hopefully they turned out pretty well.

Lava Lift - QPK-CX4-WQG
I've honestly been working on this one since the Master Sword update. But after the Koopalings were added I knew exactly what to replace the boss with, (though it did take forever to get him to stop jumping off the platform)

Fiery Fortress - BF2-44V-8VF
This is something of a sequel to a similarly themed level I made in Mario Maker 1. I like to believe this one has an overall better design and flow than the old one.

Flight Through the Mecha Fortress - TV1-DYR-YBG
This one was me screwing around with the night castle theme before the update hit. After that I started throwing in all the new stuff to see what would stick. It's thankfully no longer the insane hodgepodge it was a week ago. I originally put a higher focus on the Frog Suit here, but I eventually removed it from the main part of the level and made it a bonus for finding the red coins.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

And More posted:

Has anybody tried their hand at a zelda level, yet? Link has frustratingly many skills. My attempt to make a level for him basically almost immediately turned into a search for the biggest exploits instead. :sigh:

I tried to, but another huge flaw with it is that taking any damage causes you to lose all of those abilities rendering half my stage ideas completely unbeatable in some cases. Providing constant swords makes it too easy, and backtracking to a spawn point can get too tedious. I can maybe see revolving a boss fight around it, but not an entire level.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

OneMoreTime posted:

And here's tonight's level list and VOD. Thanks to everyone who joined us tonight!

VOD: https://www.twitch.tv/videos/615346602

1. Cliff Climbers 00:13:45
By: ThisIsACoolGuy FDT-J2L-YWF

2. Firebar Frenzy 00:21:15
By: Orange Crush Rush D4F-8V7-C2H

3. Sinister Skyway
By: Tonberi 50W-MDT-JQG

4. Elec Man 00:55:45
By: John Wick of Dogs FLL-3V2-HRG

5. Coin Glint Sprint 01:05:00
By: Suspicious Cook CC5-V8Y-GGF

6. The Flybrary 01:16:00
By: Phantasium SL5-60T-XDF

7. Fiendish Fleet Above the Forest: 01:24:15
By: And More MT6-Q3Y-6JF

8. floatly like a cloud 01:37:00
By: Mooseontheloose 3MP-3NS-FFG

9. Spike Ball Sprint 02:12:45
By: Darth Nat 9J0-J14-XHF

10. Fiery Fortress 02:32:15
By: SilverSupernova BF2-44V-8VF

11. Fungal Fens 02:47:00
By: DarkLich MRR-YX2-WDF

Sorry I couldn’t catch the stream live, but I’m glad you enjoyed the stage either way. It’s always good to see how other people go through the stage to see what should be changed and what works.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Haschel Cedricson posted:

This was supposed to be 2-1, but it may end up promoted to 2-3 or 2-4.

On A Wing Lift And A Prayer
DMK-B02-BHG

I really love how this stage was set up. You stuck to a theme very well and made surprisingly good use of stacked moving platforms.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Got a couple more made.

Sunny Skyway - Q6D-X41-R1G
A sky themed stage that I built around an old test I did of platform movements.

Hilly Fields - X9X-XJD-1JF
A short and easy level with a fairly easy to find bonus room. I mostly made this for a Course World map, but figured I can still share it here.

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

I finally bothered to get myself to finish up several stages I've left incomplete for months.

River Runner - SSX-G62-DGF
An admittedly simple stage where I experimented with the Frog Suit. Nothing too fancy, but hopefully its fun.

Offshore Floor - S6B-NGS-HFF
This one was mostly me making an easy stage for my course maker world. I'm still trying to figure out stage and enemy placement for underwater levels.

Lemmy's Aquatic Assault - D2K-7SW-VCG
Another experiment with obstacle ideas I had in mind as well as an underwater boss idea I had.

Roy's Pipeline - LHO-SSR-9KG
Another boss stage. I was mainly having fun with the aesthetic more than anything here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilverSupernova
Feb 1, 2013

Looks like its been some times since we've made some Marios here. Anyway I've been revisiting this game a bit the past month and ended up revising several of my older stages and even made a couple of new ones.

Revised Stages

Hilly Fields: (easy)
4J6-KCK-3NG

Forest Front: (easy)
SJP-56X-90H

Treetop Trip: (Easy-Medium)
D2K-T6H-QYF

Give Kicker the Boot: (Medium)
J05-XD0-1KG

New Stages

Unchained Sky: (medium)
BRD-H7C-WIH