Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

:mario:
Lava Arlette
S3N-L5T-QWF
Super Mario World
Castle Level
:yoshi:

Quit my job, so now I have time to make levels. This is my first attempt at one ever. It is a super mario world level where you meander around a densely packed castle while avoiding a creeping wall of lava. Intimidating, but probably easy once you understand the ins and outs.

I have been playing through every level posted in here since July. Some of the best levels I've played are in here. Yall are dope.

I looked to the mario cartoon on netflix for some level building tips. It was less inspirational than I had hoped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Darth Nat posted:

Iggy's Wild Ride
RTH-50F-JJG
I feel like this is the first instance I have encountered of the skull-coasters stopping well before the next platform. I managed to get to the first flag without dying, but the entire thing was rife with anxiety due to having to abandon the skulls early. Good poo poo.

dog nougat posted:

Ghosts in Galoomba Gardens
F2V-CFJ-95G[/b]
This one isn't working for me, friend.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

tonberi posted:

XWW-3ST-0PF - Wendy's World
First clear! Woop! Woop!
The bouncy house end fight was chaotic fun. Wendy was the perfect boss to put in there. More importantly, the little path across the top where you smoosh inbetween donuts made Mario do a little dance. Great job.

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Thanks for playing my level. Do your ears get swampy and cramped after wearing headphones for hours?

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

Norton posted:

Powerup Variety Stage

VQ7-QBN-TYF

"Course or Maker not found."

I want to hear your sweet, sweet music!

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

J-Spot posted:

[b]Koopaling Flight Academy
Course ID: JW0-QCN-FTF

:mario::yoshi::mario: Best level I've played in a long while. Thrilling, unique, and the sweet spot of difficulty. A pleasure. :mario::yoshi::mario:

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

I was perusing your levels, and I found Leaping Lava Lifts (SPN-003-2PF). It kicked my rear end for a half an hour, but I won in the end. Great level. You squeezed some fun challenge out of simple timed jumps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matlack Radio
Jun 2, 2006

I blame Mario for every single one of these deaths.