Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 33 days!
Back when The Matrix Online was still a thing, I used to turn the in-game music off and find some web radio stations that played a shitload of industrial music, so my suggestions would be to find a bunch of industrial bands, like Spahn Ranch, Front 242, KMFDM, Laibach, Chemlab, etc., and then go from there.

For "cybermetal" bands, start with Fear Factory, Orgy, Prong (specifically Cleansing), Front Line Assembly (they often straddle the line between industrial metal and more synth-type stuff), and most anything by Strapping Young Lad/Devin Townsend.

I also heartily endorse most anything retrowave/synthwave, I used to have a custom radio station that played that kinda stuff in GTA Online for the PC.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 33 days!
This thread got me listening to industrial music again, so here's the first Spahn Ranch song I ever heard, it was on a Cleopatra Records comp I bought years ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRZK_bwZNfI