Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Toalpaz posted:

this is what I get
for trusting incompetent town and third parties

my gut is better
You shot the cop. Twice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Anyways, with the kayfabe off now...

This was intended to be more of a role madness game with some wonky roles that I didn't quite know how to work out and wanted to playtest.

The "cops are revealed as insane during LYLO" 'mistake' was intentional. In retrospect, I should have kept the message up, that would have made it more obvious.

The town godfather's benefit was that he'd show up as town to the insane cop before the Cop knew what was going on.

Firing hated bullets was me prototyping a less disruptive version of a vigilante.

I have no excuse for Lyncher/Jester except that it was a last minute addition because OMG wanted to play two roles.

I'm still proud of Jehovah's Witness and may reuse the role in the future, possibly with a less extreme penalty for loving up.

CL would have become a doctor overnight had he lived. He's not a real doctor, but he plays one on TV!

Hypnotist is a cult leader role, and the only one I feel like I genuinely didn't like. I spent the whole game worried about exactly how it would break everything.

Kamikaze is hilarious, and I'm probably reusing it.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Squiggly posted:

Who was in the cult
If Prince died, she'd be able to recruit a new person instead of doing a kill.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm glad. I was worried there'd be hurt feelings.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

gently caress