Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Posts from the end of the world

Dinosaur Gum

OP u badstsrd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

chaoslord posted:

*Slord looks over at Mr. Humalong*

“That’s funny, because my role PM says the same thing about you!”

*Slord turns and smiles at the camera*

*From the front row of the audience, Prince of Space laughs and stands up to clap and cheer at Slord with gusto, continuing to do so even after the rest of the audience has died down.*

*Finally, Prince of Space recognizes that the cameras are trained on him. He faces the nearest camera and smiles broadly.*

Oh hey - that's right - I'm not just an audience member, I'm a contestant too, here on: Bastard Modfia! Who's ready to vote some scumbags out of the ring, cuz I sure am!

*There's a brief pause as Prince of Space hustles up onto the stage.*

Now, I might suck at Mafia but I sure don't trust a Vanilla Town Godfather Death Miller claim day 0/1. It's like they're begging to be ignored!

##vote Cap Foo

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Orange Man... Bad?

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Mr. Humalong posted:

taking out 5 town for 1 scum is good odds, I think

This is what I don't get. At the time Hal had thought they were actually going to kill six people?

Also I'm not really sure what shooting a random person out of six is supposed to achieve either. Sounds like it does nothing but sow chaos!

I guess we're all supposed to be mad at Mr. Humalong now too or something! Nice job getting shot like a doofus with a .22 rimfire! <>

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

What is happening - why are there 2+ OMGVBFLOL's sharing the same account???

MODS!!!!1

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

OP is shooting blank eggs and Mr. Humalong is making me angry from bleeding everywhere!

Meanwhile Chaoslord is stealing OP's jokes before she can make them! Unprofessional, Mr. Slord.

What a debacle, team! Who do we vote for in times like these? Lurkers? Jen X for looking like a fool? Hal Incandenza for making us all look like fools? Toalpaz (blink once if u r scum)??

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

I don't think that would be a very productive use of a vote, to be quite honest!

I'd much rather vote for someone who's not looking for scum or really interacting with anyone else at all.

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

(^^^ oh nice)

That being said,

##unvote

##vote Tired Moritz

Why should I not vote for you, Mr. Tired?

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Psh. I'm not looking for consensus, I'm looking for those with Mafia experience to know what's supposed to go on at times like these.

Also I've currently got a vote on Tired Moritz and before then I was voting for you, Cap Foo, for your bad role-claim vibes...

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Captain Foo posted:

"I'm not doing a thing (but I actually am)"

lmao see ya, scum

I don't really see how me asking for advice from more experienced players and soliciting conversation on how to search for scum after Hal Incandenza's stunt turned up nothing is somehow me trying to "consolidate votes," and thus scummy. But you do you. I've got my eye on you, compadre.

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

WTFOMGBBQ and Mr. Slord, you will be missed and your memories fondly cherished.

We lost a joker and a self-aligned Jester yesterday.

They say laughter is the best medicine, so this outcome is a little depressing, to be honest...

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Mods u abso bassturds

##vote OMGVBFLOL

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

When I voted I thought it was the mods slackin' with votefinder, now I'm thinking we might actually have a "town godfather" on our hands and OMG was given two roles?

##unvote

OMGVBFLOL posted:

pmush make me a town godfather

OMGVBFLOL posted:

can i play twice

PMush Perfect posted:

gently caress it sure

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i read my role PM, im a town godfather

OMGVBFLOL posted:

i also read my role pm, im a jester

OMGVBFLOL posted:

what does that even mean

Eh? So what does it mean? What's a Town Godfather do?

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Oh and also screw that Redbull Nazneck - that guy sucks for some reason that should be apparent.

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

I thought you were supposed to be dead and we were still tracking Day 1's votes on VoteFinder, according to this post:

Mr. Humalong posted:

Votecount for Day 1

OMGVBFLOL (8): Squiggly, Mr. Humalong, redneck nazgul, Jen X, Squiggly, Mr. Humalong, Squiggly, OMGVBFLOL, OMGVBFLOL, OMGVBFLOL, OMGVBFLOL, OMGVBFLOL, Hal Incandenza, chaoslord, Squiggly, Squiggly, Mr. Humalong, Prince of Space
Prince of Space (1): Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Captain Foo
Mr. Humalong (1): Jen X, Jen X, Anonymous
Captain Foo (0): Prince of Space, Prince of Space
Hal Incandenza (0): Squiggly, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Squiggly
Jen X (0): Captain Foo, Captain Foo
Tired Moritz (0): Prince of Space, Mr. Humalong, Mr. Humalong, Prince of Space

Not Voting (1): Tired Moritz

With 10 alive, it's 6 votes to execute. The current deadline is July 09th, 2019 at 7 p.m. PDT -- that's in about 5 hours, 17 minutes.

were almost there tm u fukkin scum vote

So, my vote for you was a joke vote that I thought wouldn't matter once the official records had been corrected. You actually playing two people at the same was confusing and unexpected for me, but it kinda made sense once I went over your post history, yes.

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Wow. And here I was actually planning to vote for Mr. Humalong today based on how hard he'd been pushing on OMGVBFLOL over the past few days... I guess scum got to them first, though. How disappointing!

Last night I was chiefly concerned about Toalpaz being a late-entry scum addition, but... now it turns out that they're confirmed town.

Guess I'm gonna have to do a re-read of the thread to see who or what looks fishiest. Argh! All this paperwork is making me feel overwhelmed!

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Okay I've been looking over the votes and the posts and this is what it looks like:

The most bloodthirsty (most votes):
- Squiggly
- Jen X
- Hal Incandenza
- Toalpaz (Town)

The least engaged (lowest content):
- Redneck Nazgul ("Winner," double-hated)
- Tired Moritz
- Cap Foo

The most annoying (ye gods I suck):
- Prince of Space

I'm voting for Squiggly right now because they've been the most bloodthirsty since Day 1.

##vote Squiggly

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

I can't tell what's a joke and what isn't any more.

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

I'm actually concerned by Toalpaz going so hard in on Redneck Nazgul like this - like, I think Toalpaz is supposed to be town based on their interactions with Mr. Humalong, but I guess their logic is also sound?

With so many hate-votes on them, though, Redneck Nazgul is actually a liability for town in the coming days.

##unvote

##Vote Redneck Nazgul

e: oh whoops

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Toalpaz posted:

Is Jen hated Pmush?

P.mush, yes.

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Squiggly posted:

One shot per day except for the time he shot 6 in one day?

He apparently could shoot Hate at 1 person per day or could choose to shoot randomly at any group of 2-6 people instead if he wanted, which is how he was able to shoot Mr. Humalong day 1 randomly and yet also shoot OMGVFBLOL directly day 2.

Basically, once Hal figured out how his power worked, his vote became worth 2 if he wanted to Hate-hammer someone, like he did with OMG at the end of day 2.

Squiggly posted:

Okay I'm gonna shoot the moon right here

There are no scum in this game only a bunch of third party

I win

Hey now, be careful saying that - there's been a bad track record for people saying "I win" in this game...

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Actually, okay - now that I think on it:

votefinder posted:

Votecount for Day 3

redneck nazgul (6): Toalpaz, Tired Moritz, Squiggly, Prince of Space, Anonymous, Anonymous
Toalpaz (2): redneck nazgul, Captain Foo
Squiggly (2): Prince of Space, Hal Incandenza, Jen X, Prince of Space
Prince of Space (0): Captain Foo, Captain Foo

Not Voting (0):

With 8 alive, it's 5 votes to execute. There is currently no deadline set.

nazgul is double hated

This post ^^^ that closed out yesterday shows that there were 3 votes on Squiggly before Toalpaz made the argument to get rid of Redneck Nazgul. One of these three votes was from Hal Incandenza. 5 votes were needed to execute yesterday.

Now we need 4 votes to finish the day. If the same three people as above (Jen X, Hal, me) had voted for Squiggly again today, Hal could have shot Squiggly to close out the day instantly with his Hate-gun's rimfire rounds.

I'm guessing Squiggly didn't want that to happen to him today, and he had Hal Incandenza killed in the night.

##Vote Squiggly

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

You say I'm pulling it out of my rear end but you seem to be voting the most aggressively for people who've all been lynched as town, Squiggly, and with this latest 'no you' vote on me I don't see that habit changing any time soon.

As for the lurkers, I've been trying to watch most of them... out of Jen X, Tired Moritz, or Captain Foo, who would you choose as your lurker-vote?

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Squiggly posted:

But you're not looking for scum, you're looking to lynch me specifically, so you're gonna ignore that poo poo to get me lynched

If you were actually looking for scum you'd probably look at the people who voted the mod confirmed town yesterday but don't let me stop your third party shenanigans. Redneck voted for toalpaz and was a third party. Guessing foo is too

Well I'm not a third party (unless everybody is), I'm just trying to help town as best I can in the limited time I have left in this world before I...

Well, it's neither here nor there what happens after I'm gone.

I'm not looking to lynch you specifically, Squiggly, I'm just looking to lynch scum. You've been on my radar for a while now. Still...

##unvote

I have to say, though, that Redneck Nazgul and Captain Foo voting for Toalpaz yesterday WAS really suspicious. I thought Captain Foo was towny before but then again I thought Toalpaz was guaranteed to be town.

##Vote Captain Foo

Care to explain your vote on Toalpaz yesterday, Cap Foo?

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

MOOOOOODSSSSS!

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Captain Foo posted:

I was loving right about pos

You were - my lumpenlist was terrible!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lux Animus
Apr 17, 2016

Dinosaur Gum

Toalpaz posted:

Oh game shouldn't have ended it was 3 votes to lunch, and TM was alive + jen would have been double hated.

Jen might not have been double-hated if the Night Kill took place before your Night Vigilante hate-shot went off...

But yes, I was surprised when the game ended when it did because as far as I knew it was 2 Scum vs 2 Town with 3 votes needed to execute.

But! If Jen X was double-hated, Tired Moritz could have voted Jen, at which point as the last scum - according to PMush Perfect - I would have been given expanded powers that would have made me not a kamikaze night-killer.

Tired Moritz would have been taken out that night and Squiggly and I would be left.