Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toys For Ass Bum
Feb 1, 2015

44% sugar :freakout:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise
Jul 27, 2004

green chicken feet posted:

Kellogg originally developed Corn Flakes cereal as an anaphrodesiac.

He thought it lowered libido. The thought was spicy foods increased it.
http://mentalfloss.com/article/32042/corn-flakes-were-invented-part-anti-masturbation-crusade

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
The Post cereals have gone crazy, they got Oreos, they got Donettes, SOur patch, etc.

I've had the Nutter Butter cereal and it's pretty loving good. And I haven't seen the Nilla Banana Pudding at the store but drat I want to try it.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i could go for a mt dew baja blast right about now

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

numberoneposter posted:

i could go for a mt dew baja blast right about now

:ninja:

dracky
Nov 8, 2010

I tried the sour patch kids ice cream, it wasn't very good. Like bland sorbet mixed with jello.
There's a cereal call Krave which sounds like diabetes heaven, each piece has chocolate filling inside. It was gross though, tried one bowl and threw the rest in the garbage.
Frosted mini wheats with the strawberry filling are good though

strange feelings re Daisy
Aug 2, 2000

New American cereal idea: M&Ms cereal. It's just a bowl of M&Ms with milk poured over it.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
It's all just sugared corn with cow's milk poured over top

The only differences are shape, food coloring, and a tiny but important drop of secret chemical flavor

dudeness
Mar 5, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
Fallen Rib
I seen an episode of Good Eats where he just puts some popcorn he just popped into a bowl and poured milk over it and ate it like cereal and I'm just wondering if anyone has ever actually done that.

Dogmeat
Jun 20, 2003

Woof!

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Cinnamon toast crunch has never been dethroned and never will, sorry op

Rad-daddio posted:

Fruity Pebbles is the best cereal. I will die on this hill.

living the best life is when you can admit that it's both, at the same time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

dudeness posted:

The Post cereals have gone crazy, they got Oreos, they got Donettes, SOur patch, etc.

I've had the Nutter Butter cereal and it's pretty loving good. And I haven't seen the Nilla Banana Pudding at the store but drat I want to try it.

I came here to post about the nilla banana pudding cereal. it's loving good as hell

Safeway has it but only ever one box is stocked