Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos
Keanu Reeves

This is a well documented fact at this point and I don't think we need to discuss it much further.

Sean Connery

Sean Connery was a normal human when he made the James Bond movies. He aged normally until about 1980 when he was sired by a vampire. (probably Keanu) It's very clear that he has not aged since and is not fooling anyone.

Jennifer Aniston

Jennifer Aniston seems like she might be a vampire, but you need to consider that Vince Vaughn was with her for a period of time. There's a 0% chance that Vince Vaughn would ever dump a hot vampire.

Other notable individuals:

Elizabeth Hurley

Mary-Louise Parker

Rob Lowe

Kevin Bacon

Christie Brinkley

Kate Beckinsale

Paul Ryan
STATUS: Widows peak of Vampire but is actually just a douche

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Some of those are clones, OP.

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

90% sure gilbert gottfried is a vampire myself

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Debunk This! posted:

Holy poo poo you are right.

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.
There's a reasonable scientific explanation for all of this OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WdCvGDpM9k

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Picture me as a ten year old Kirsten Dunst

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
some people may think that Johnny Depp is a vampire because he constantly gets tangled up in hawthorn bushes, but that's actually just because he's drunk

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
similarly, Gary Busey's compulsion to count all the seeds he finds on the ground can be attributed to his well-documented brain damage rather than satanic powers

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Michael Jackson - Skeletal Horror

Bonaventure
Jun 23, 2005

by sebmojo
Leslie Neilsen, famously silver-haired and unaging for decades, was a real-life vampire.
sadly for the world of spoofs and spooks alike, his unlife was cut tragically short during the filming of Dracula: Dead and Loving It when improper handling of a prop stake caused him to burst into a sulfurous gout of hellfire--an event reminiscent of Brandon Lee's death on the set of The Crow, and which only underscores Hollywood's insufficient regard for safety regulations.

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

Angela Lansbury is definitely an immortal crone.

http://nymag.com/arts/theater/features/31790/

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

Debunk This! posted:

I dunno, he's in this Critters TV show and he looks old as gently caress

maybe he just hasn't drank any blood in a while?

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

I have been writing letters to Keanu asking to be his familiar and also maybe ride bikes and shoot guns with him but no reply yet. :(

uli2000
Feb 23, 2015
If I learned anything from the noted Vampire documentary series The Twilight Saga it's that Vampires sparkle in sunlight.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Pawn 17 posted:

I have been writing letters to Keanu asking to be his familiar and also maybe ride bikes and shoot guns with him but no reply yet. :(

Don't worry, he's just really busy lately, I'm sure he'll respond soon

A Very Sexy Baby
Sep 25, 2007

I can't help it if men are attracted to me.
Paul Rudd is flirting with coming out of the coffin.

naem
May 29, 2011

uli2000 posted:

If I learned anything from the noted Vampire documentary series The Twilight Saga it's that Vampires sparkle in sunlight.

also they date high school students

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Gary Busey is a Nosferatu

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
That girl who played in Drop Dead Fred hasn't aged a bit.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

Tinfoil Papercut posted:

Mary-Louise Parker

I'm glad my post about Red Dragon in the Chernobyl thread finally got people to cotton on to this one

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

https://youtu.be/Lct6x-XqWrw

Evidence.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
*snoofs some vamps*

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo
Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman

Hello Sailor
May 3, 2006

we're all mad here

Vampire = Botox

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 16 days!)

dog have you seen sean connery recently

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Nope because op is a dumb dumb doodie head

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008
Also Kate Beckinsale once tucked a piece of chocolate between a friend's butt cheeks while they were asleep once and made them think they'd poo poo their pants during a work meeting

Reiche
Jan 28, 2009

I like my coffee with cream and lsd.

Skypie posted:

Also Kate Beckinsale once tucked a piece of chocolate between a friend's butt cheeks while they were asleep once and made them think they'd poo poo their pants during a work meeting

I saw her tell this story on Graham Norton and it was loving hilarious. What a genius prank.

Is Jeff Goldblum a vampire? I mean he's aging extremely well but also has a wife 30 years younger than him which I hear vampires like

Tinfoil Papercut
Jul 27, 2016

by Athanatos

Reiche posted:

I saw her tell this story on Graham Norton and it was loving hilarious. What a genius prank.

Is Jeff Goldblum a vampire? I mean he's aging extremely well but also has a wife 30 years younger than him which I hear vampires like

Vampire confirmed

she sired him, I would think

naem
May 29, 2011

sometimes I wish a pretty vampire lady would do me but I bet that’s scary so no also biting people is gross

RaceBannon
Apr 3, 2010
I think I'll always regret having never hosed a goth girl.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Burt will live forever.

Im Ready for DEATH
Oct 5, 2016

If you ask a girl how many underworlds there are and she responds accurately, she'll gently caress

I guarantee it.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Rad-daddio posted:

That girl who played in Drop Dead Fred hasn't aged a bit.

Eh, She Still looks great, but there doesn't appear to be any magic voodoo going on or anything

Debunk This!
Apr 12, 2011

gey muckle mowser posted:

I dunno, he's in this Critters TV show and he looks old as gently caress

maybe he just hasn't drank any blood in a while?

True but its not so much his appearance as the dark aura of power and malevolence that seems to surround him.

I get the sense he is capable of acts both great and terrifying... perhaps beyond even human understanding.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Wilford Brimley is a vampire but he was bitten when he was 80 years old so that's he looked 80 since the 80s.

Skypie
Sep 28, 2008

RaceBannon posted:

I think I'll always regret having never hosed a goth girl.

In high school, one of the goth chicks wanted to bang me after finding out my girlfriend and I had split up. But I didn't think it was right to use her as a rebound and declined. She wound up loving one of the other goth/alt guys, who came to me and said "wow you dodged a bullet because not only is she bad in bed, she is also extremely dependent and will not leave me alone"

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
Came here for Aging Goths. Left disappointed.

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

I'd say George Clooney is a vampire, but he's been dying his hair gray to try and hide it for as long as he can.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Vampires, all of them. :drac: